Posts: 77 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bracknell, UK
I am willing to be an full time tester for that app, if developed.

The Following User Says Thank You to pisthpeeps For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
I am embarassed for those who take this for real...

imo traditional ways are good for doing this, rubbing your cellphone just isn't. maybe that exactly is the problem: there are a lot of ladies but you keep on rubbing the devices screen and drool at the same time making you look like something that simply can not be slept with.....
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ossipena For This Useful Post:
Maybe the reason is ever since women were given equal rights, they have exploited their power and played hard to satisfy and hard to get.

If you know the right way/moves this app isn't necessary, but then again we already have something to assume about the OP. XD

BTW, even if anyone tried this it would fail miserably because we don't have a digital compass so you will usually continue heading in the wrong direction and you know

edit: Giggidy giggidy giggidy giggidy, show me the lower eastside

The Following User Says Thank You to Kangal For This Useful Post:
I laughed my self to death, this is good stuff ! But I'm sorry to say that you probably need an iphone as I'm sure "there's an app for that"

Posts: 1,111 | Thanked: 1,985 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Åbo, Finland
Killer thread!

Since the N900 is a rather niche device I think either getting the grindr (or some other app, but I think grindr is popular since I've actually heard of it before this thread) developers interested in making a qt version of their app, so that you can 'make sex' with iphone and android users. Oh and if you happen to be straight or a girl you'd have to wait for grindr to include girls. Seems its for males only atm.

PS, op meant an app to find people to meet and have physical sex with, right?
Agro ... : [----------] Relic(s) : N95, NGage, Tamyia Wild One

Try Tweed Suit for your hardcore twittering needs
http://twitter.com/mece66
I like my coffee black, like my metal.

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Can´t help but wonder what type of help-requests we´re going to see on the forum, once this application hits the community.

I foresee obvious and slightly annoyed answers like:

Make sure you have rootsh installed.
Make sure your moves ($foo) are optified or it won´t get picked up by $bar.
That is not a hardware issue! Just read her f****ng face (RHFF).
Have you actually tried a symbolic link to /opt/share?
Animals are closed source; You´re on your own there.
What do you mean "you tried to save space by <code> sudo gainroot -> rm /usr/ </code> and now she left?".
PR1.2 is known to be prone to STD´s. You should´ve used search before applying that patch. And don´t use flasher-3.6a, as it makes skirts appear shorter than they actually are.

Attractive as it may sound, all in all I think this app is going to break more than it will fix.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
You're in the wrong place. The hot women are all in MeeGo now. (Great girlie chat in #meego last night. - the gentlemen had to ask us to tone it down.) Of course, if you're Cute enough, the app will be easy to port.

Personally, I'd be looking to know what was in it for me. Anyone willing to address MeeGo bug 440? If so, make your app and I might download it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RevdKathy For This Useful Post:
I guess most N900 users really are nerds as this tread became such a joking one, instead of taking this "seriously".

I remember seeing footage from some Asian metro, with young people using dedicated gizmos that would beep when someone matching whatever profile they were looking for were close. Already mentioned is that iPhone app...and I'm sure there are others...

Quickly googled and found something like this:
http://www.synergetechsolutions.com/whos-near-me.aspx

If one wouldn't just concentrate on the "looking for sexy time" aspect but thought seriously about other applications as well, who knows, this could become something pretty interesting. I'd be interested to get a beep just from walking past someone else with an N900, no strings attached...

I'm also a bit confused, shouldn't it be obvious already that application developers should concentrate on Qt and aim for a much bigger segment of the mobile users than just N900 users? Or is there something I have missed...?

//K

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Rome-Italy
bella frate!!!! ciai fatto riconosce pure qua!!!! no comment!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to skricciolo1981 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
find sex: "your right hand" is available to have the sexy time

Tags
desperate, gimme some, happy ending, high five!, i like, it is nice, italians, master debater, meego long time, sexy time