Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 234 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Genova (Italy)
Originally Posted by hardkorek View Post
I thought I'll never play it again and now I'm wasting lot of time at job for it.
Damn I'm 27, I need to grow up.
This game is amazing, thanks for porting it.
You can't stop: The Magic has you!

Originally Posted by gryedouge View Post
@xaworths
I upgraded yesterday, and have been playing as much as i can. I like the new look and the fact that the screen maximises on opening the application. There is a hint of touchscreen usability, but not enough to get through to the game/play the game, unless i have fallen off the bus somewhere along the line ;D
About the touch screen usability. I must say that I'm using the keyboard only to mulligan or to modify a deck. When I play a few games, I don't use the keyboard at all: I do all the cards operation using my fingers on the screen, and I use the volume button to interrupt and go to next phase....

Originally Posted by gryedouge View Post
@xaworths
One minor, possible bug, on some of the games, when i get massacred, the game closes down and throws me onto my active desktop. This bug is more apparent when i lose games.
We had several problems like that reported already. Those are bugs in the game engine itself. If you have details on them, the best way is to post them directly in the wagic forum.

The Following User Says Thank You to Xawotihs For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Xawotihs View Post
I uploaded the current wagic beta 0.14 in extra-devs. So, you should be able to upgrade your current version. I'm curious to know what you think of this version, so I'm waiting for your feedback.
Hi :-)

just installed the update and played a game (better said I tried to..)
Maybe that I'm blind but I can't find the spot to click to see my own hand.

Something I noticed: in the new screen where you select your own deck to play you've got to click under the intended deck to select it (four decks below). This means also that I can't scroll all the decks as I hit the end of the touchscreen, clicking further up it hopps those 4 decks up... In the next sceen (choose enemy's deck) you can directly click the deck.

More if I detect something :-)

Big thanks und thumbs up for your work on this port,
Glasswalker

Last edited by Glasswalker; 2010-12-17 at 11:30.

The Following User Says Thank You to Glasswalker For This Useful Post:
Xawotihs : in case i didn't like the update is downgrade available ?

@AgogData
no. I already told that nothing was removed from the old version. You can keep playing with the keyboard exactly like before if you prefer.

@Glasswalker
You need to activate once in the option the fact that your hand needs to stay visible, otherwise you need to press "a" each time you want it to appear. Regarding the new screens problem, I'll have a look

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xawotihs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 378 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
thx for the new update looks great, and touch controles works amazing!

I think i found a bug that crashes and i can reproduce it every time.

2 ways to reproduce:

1: go into options. press one time on the volume key set to interrupt (set to X?), now press enter( set to start) to open popup menu. game crashes instantly

2: same goes if you enter a classic game. once inside. press 1 time on volume key for interrupt and press enter. and game crashes instantly.

Can others reproduce this error or is it only me? (could be config files from previous version..)

@Glasswalker
You need to activate once in the option the fact that your hand needs to stay visible, otherwise you need to press "a" each time you want it to appear. Regarding the new screens problem, I'll have a look
Got an update to this issue..

1) it only happens after scrolling down and the difference depents on how far down you scrolled
2) don't know if it helps but I can reproduce this bug on the windows version with mouse support

Maybe it would be possible to add a scrollbarin the deck-selection as scrolling works be draggin out of the decklist just right now (true for maemo and win version)

Regards,
Glasswalker

Originally Posted by mthmob View Post
Can others reproduce this error or is it only me? (could be config files from previous version..)
Can't exactly remember what I've done bevor pressing enter in the options menue but got crashes two after pressing enter

Glasswalker

Thanks for these bug reports. It will help to stabilize both the new mouse version on Windows and the N900 version as they are both using the same Qt frontend. I'll try to fix them for the final 0.14 version.

Thanks for these bug reports. It will help to stabilize both the new mouse version on Windows and the N900 version as they are both using the same Qt frontend. I'll try to fix them for the final 0.14 version.
By the way: I'd like to post a featurerequest:

Would it be possible to add mousesupport to the optionsmenue? Just right now its quite a mess to use with keyboard. Sometimes it doesn't react at all sometimes nearly every button moves te horizontal category.. Might be that I'm missing the system behind this behavior

Regards and thanks,
Glasswalker

PS: Now with permanently open hand i can play :-D Thanks for the tip

Tags
bada blows, bada rox, question