Posts: 235 | Thanked: 89 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ italy
Hi community, it's possible to develop (or just exist?) an app that, set a specific mobile costs plan, tracks the cost for every call did and every sms&mms sent so to verify, in every moment we want, if this cost match with our credit managed from mobile company?
Sorry but...I don't believe in it!!

Originally Posted by maemo.it View Post
Hi community, it's possible to develop (or just exist?) an app that, set a specific mobile costs plan, tracks the cost for every call did and every sms&mms sent so to verify, in every moment we want, if this cost match with our credit managed from mobile company?
Sorry but...I don't believe in it!!
Should be able to just kick back on the used data minutes and count of sms everymonth.
Where user will define the auto clear date and the phone will automatically clear the table of all calls (minutes used), count of sms, data usage (which can already be seen inside settings, or data usage widget).
AND the most important you need a programmer who will know how to implement that, which is NOT me.
Like the idea but I dont really care because I have flat rate for unlimited calls, text, picture and web for US $72-$73 a month. I know when I go over: when I forget to use the google voice for international calls.

edit:
look at that xterminal code widget whateva its called, they have some pretty neat codes which can probably used? and you can also make a widget on the homescreen which will give you live usage of calls, text and data, but i dont know if there is a funtion to auto clear in a certain date.

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 802 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney
From the title, I thought it had something to do with you checking my credit card isn't stolen