Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Hi there all this is my first post as i have always found my answer in the search for my past errors and questions!!

but now im in desperate need to fix this problem i have!

unlike everyone else that has problems with the application (wiicontrol) once its installed, I cant get the damn thing installed!!

ive tried HAM, FAM and apt-get commands with -f install and update comands to try and fix the error i get but nothing will help :-((

here is my log error (in attachment)

id also like to say that i have installed nitdroid in the past using the autoinstaller and have removed it also (many times to be safe)

dont know if that has anything to do with it

please someone help me as the same error is also stopping me from installing other applications also and if anything has made HAM act very strangly

cheers
Attached Files
File Type: txt Wiicontrol error.txt (6.9 KB, 166 views)

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Paris, France
It could be many things.

What repositories have you enabled ?

Are you running PR1.3 ?

Actually installing wiicontrol should be very simple : activate extra-devel and you're good. I just did it an hour ago on fresh resinstall.

not to worry now m8

i re-flashed with pr1.3 and it all worked fine then!

wiicontrol works awesome with SIB media player and thats what i wanted it for!

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Paris, France
Sure I was a bit late but in case I could have helped BTW did you tweak wiicontrol or just use it out of the box ?

straight from install m8 i did no tweaking!

run in browser mode fo you want to use wimote for SIB media player

Posts: 243 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ silicon valley
I'm interested in running a wiimote daemon. To my dismay I found cwiid causes wireless to block when it's trying to pair with the wiimote http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1208939 which is completely unacceptable if you're polling for a wiimote. So I guess it's back to modding wiicontrol.