Notices

how can i share audio clips via bluetooth?
i cant watch videos on facebook cuz i dont know how to install a flash player
there is message usually appears when iam trying to install applications that says " this app. is conflicting ( alist of programs and maemo 5 among them ) how can i get over this ?

please help um lost in this phone

Hi welcome to the forums

1, I can't say that I have ever tried to send files via Bluetooth, so I can't say I have shared that problem? You may have better luck using the Search function for that one.

2, As for Facebook videos, if they are encoded in Flash10.1 then the N900 can't view them. There are more detailed answers in the Flash 10 topic but the answer is still very much the same, we only have Flash9.4 and no further news on an update.

3, If you can tell us what application you are trying to install and post these conflict errors that you have, then we would be able to help you out more with that one.

Not the best answers I know but I hope it helped a little?

The Following User Says Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
you can share audio clips by using file manager on your phone. navigate to the file you want to share. now press on the top menu where it says file manager and then share--> select file --> select blue tooth. you can also do sharing by pressing and holding for 3-4 sec on the file you want to share...

And you cannot watch facebook videos because device doesn't support flash version that facebook requires... solution is to install tweak flash plugin

http://maemo.org/downloads/product/M...tweakflashver/

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Coventry, UK
you can send files using Petrovich.

http://pininthemap.com/maemo
masterpin: shotgun