Active Topics

Notices

I agree, it would be a very good feature to have all the options usable with the mouse on desktop or by touch on N900.
And I think I'll try to default to have an open hand , either for all the platforms or, if PSP people complains, for all the platform with mouse or touch.

Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
For info, I had some problems after installing the version 0.14.0maemo0 from extra-testing.
This was the first time I ever installed it. And after installation, I click on the icon and the game was not launched. Then I rebooted and retried. Still nothing...
I thought I should launch it from the terminal to see the error message : went to /home/opt/wagic and type ./wagic
and then it worked.
I retried the button from the menu and it worked...
I cannot say much as I am very poorly knowledgeable with this kind of stuff... but it may be useful for someone.

Thanks for your report. I noticed that when you install it for the first time, it always takes some times. I got some other report from some other people having problems since I promoted it to extra-testing, I'll try to fix those problems in the next release

The Following User Says Thank You to Xawotihs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
Hi all, is there any chance anyone who's got the PSP card pictures can upload it to somewhere else other than MegaUploads? Its just that its so slow downloading it the way it is right now... Maybe its possible to upload it to a torrent tracker?

Edit: scrap this, I managed to download it after all...

Last edited by efekt; 2010-12-21 at 16:22.

Posts: 158 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
okay, installed it and tried to run from icon. window splashes and goes away. tried from terminal:

~ $ cd /opt/wagic
/opt/wagic $ ./wagic
Unsupported date format character at 1 (%-d.%-m.)
Segmentation fault
/opt/wagic $

any ideads?

Did you launch or install while you had the N900 FAT partition unavailable ? If you did, it causes major problems, the best way is probably to uninstall, be sure that your FAT partition is available for N900 app and then install and run. I'll try to address those problems and make the installation cleaner in the next release.

Posts: 158 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Xawotihs View Post
Did you launch or install while you had the N900 FAT partition unavailable ? If you did, it causes major problems, the best way is probably to uninstall, be sure that your FAT partition is available for N900 app and then install and run. I'll try to address those problems and make the installation cleaner in the next release.
If you asked from me it was available. N900 was not connected to computer etc. Just used fapman to install wagic and thats all.

Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
@ Xawotish - First, I want to thank you again for the hard work you put into this excellent port, so THANKS!

Secondly, do you think it'd be possible to implement some sort of a "save game" option? I'm sorry if this question came up somewhere here in this thread, but as I read through all of it and didn't notice it being brought up...
A "save game" option could really be nice during a duel, as sometimes the duels can be quite long and I find myself sometimes being forced to quit the game before the duel is finished...

@jsomby I noticed something equivalent on my N900. After a fresh install on an unconnected device, the game crashed during a few tries then sudently started to work fine ... I have currently no clue why it does that. I plan to change the install process a lot in the next version, I hope this problem will disappear during the revamp.

@efekt the save feature was already requested several times. As it's a consequent dev, you should directly request it on the main wagic forum so that we can judge if a lot of users are interrested in such a feature.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xawotihs For This Useful Post:
The skull/darkness element seems to have a bug. Everytime I select it the game just closes.

Last edited by Radicalz38; 2010-12-22 at 21:36.

Tags
bada blows, bada rox, question