Closed Thread
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
So I'm happy with my N900 and wouldn't be caught dead giving Apple a veto over what apps I run.

What does that prove?

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
So I'm happy with my N900 and wouldn't be caught dead giving Apple a veto over what apps I run. What does that prove?
It proves that you have not yet bought an iPhone. But you will. And then you will come to TMO to tell us all how cool and exclusive owning an iPhone is, especially when compared with the dreary N900, and become another statistic.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fms For This Useful Post:
For God's sake people, stop feeding him.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hellhammer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 104 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ New York City
You bought your iPhone unlocked or with contract? Unlocked is like 900$ in US. I guess you understand that since everyone is moving away from the n900, it won't be as 'expensive' as before. Total of '600$' spent on the n900, while I couldve gone with the hd2 or G2 from htc.
Yes I am an idiot.

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
But if we stop feeding him, what does the rest of the forum do for entertainment? Productively help members with valid questions?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hellhammer View Post
For God's sake people, stop feeding him.
There I have "Flamer, IFI (I feel inferiority), loser, or make your own." again.

typical native maemolian tribe.

Originally Posted by okhabin View Post
There I have "Flamer, IFI (I feel inferiority), loser, or make your own." again.

typical native maemolian tribe.
also, I can logically answer all of your questions and flames.

and sorry I forgot that iPhone 4 is much newer and expensive product.

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 284 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
I agree with Chase15. At the end, it all boils down to the user and his/her preference. Both phones are great in many aspects and functionality. But simply branding Honda lousy when you've just bought a Toyota simply proves an ingorant consumer. If you did proper research, you'll find out they are both great products and have historic moments. Again, it's just the user's preference and their brand association.

Okhabin, thank you very much for your comments on the N900, and have a nice day! I'm sure you're finding as much ways to justify your post-purchase experience, and it's absolutely natural.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joseph.skb For This Useful Post:
Posts: 104 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ New York City
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
So I'm happy with my N900 and wouldn't be caught dead giving Apple a veto over what apps I run.

What does that prove?
What the hell are you talking about? Closed source wins, proved by apple. The app store has rules, you don't wanna follow them, fine stay out of it stop whining. They won't give their awesome sources away.

I can't believe I am staying with the n900, it false advertised and not awesome. Seriously, I cant believe this phone is considered 'open', while so many drivers are closed. Look at htc phones, if our n900 was open like that, then we would all have a working android port.

There you go, your entertainment. I am done trolling. Have a nice life, and buy an iPhone if you dont wanna die from depression. Lmfao

The Following User Says Thank You to anwar71839 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 172 | Thanked: 628 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Albuquerque, NM, USA
Originally Posted by okhabin View Post
I'm not 100% sure what sip was, but I remember it as some kind of voip calling thing.

it works like a charm.

Google voice is back, and skype is just perfect.
If you don't know what it is, how do you know it works?

GV != SIP (but GV can be configured to use SIP)
Skype != SIP

Closed Thread

Tags
kthxbye