Notices

Originally Posted by ing005 View Post
This item not support your language !!

WTF ovi
I purchased from .th using Tor connection for ~2 euro, although if you could get it directly from a th IP address you would get it for free since all stuffs in ovi were made free for a while.

Originally Posted by bandora View Post
I already extracted the packs
Originally Posted by Boemien View Post
I extracted the Packs, but as I'm in Africa, and i cannot access OVI Store
How did you extract the packs ?
especially without being able to access ovi store ?

Originally Posted by object View Post
I purchased from .th using Tor connection for ~2 euro, although if you could get it directly from a th IP address you would get it for free since all stuffs in ovi were made free for a while.
Thanks , My Ovi apps is all free but not show all apps I've see in pc .

Whats problem ? or just Christmas gift !!

Originally Posted by ing005 View Post
Thanks , My Ovi apps is all free but not show all apps I've see in pc .

Whats problem ? or just Christmas gift !!
Who knows? May be because they didn't actually have time to figure out the price for the region yet (even if they will give it for free, ie. if someone rigged their IP to somewhere in Thailand they probably should get everything from the store for free as well.) The only reason I decided to buy this pack 4 w/o waiting a bit to get it for free is that I just love the game and its maker.

If the free everything in .th was a web coding accident then oops sorry I got everything I wanted for non-pirate free, but thanks anyway. But they deserved it since they didn't bother fixing the bug that prevent using conversations software properly.

Posts: 170 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sweden
The Ham 'em high episode is now available for iphone users, hmmm when will we get this one

http://www.rovio.com/index.php?mact=...t01returnid=58

We have to wait for iphone get 3 levels and android , symbian and palm got update and wait for ovi reject the level pack at first time
then we got updated