Active Topics

First, sorry for being long winded but, I have been a linux user for 5 years and I have had my n900 for about a year and a half now and I am trying to get NitDroid to work on my 2GB SD card. I have been trying to follow this thread: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=66459
However, when I download the required files, I cannot navigate to my /home/user/MyDocs file. I only have the option to save the files in the following locations:
Nokia N900/Audio clips
Nokia N900/camera
Nokia N900/cities
Nokia N900/DCIM
Nokia N900/Documents
Nokia N900/Images
Nokia N900/Mac OS
Nokia N900/tmp
Nokia N900/Video clips
Even in the file manager, I only have access to the above locations. When I go to the terminal, I have access to my /home/user/ directory and I cannot find the above listed anywhere. From the command line, I have access to the /Mac OS folder, which is where I saved the files and I moved them to the /home/user/MyDocs folder. My question is how do I get the MyDocs to appear in the file download browser and or in the file manager? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

~John

gainroot first

Also Nokia N900 = MyDocs

Nokia N900/Audio clips => .sounds
Nokia N900/Images => .images
Nokia N900/Video clips .videos

(don't remember the others)

The Following User Says Thank You to Devrim For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
/MyDocs is the root directory of your phone. The one you see in the default file manager.

what you're looking for at in fact /home/user/MyDocs, (not /MyDocs). The directories you see are actually the directories inside MyDocs, the default apps/file browser API doesn't let you venture outside MyDocs