Notices

I also have the problem with HAWX,

that i cant change bombs missiles and other weapons.
This issue makes the game unplayable at later missions.
Any solution yet?

Posts: 298 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway
I just wonder a lil' about the code made for resizing. Some games look bad because they're stretched to 15:9 when they're originally around 4:3. Would it be possible to add an argument to preenv to make it have the original aspect ratio? Just a simple question, I'm not desperate, just asking.

Posts: 298 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway
Well, obviously it requires modifying the source-code by removing those lines and building preenv with that modification. Seems easy, but might not be. (Well, at least it doesnt seem creeping easy to me, because i only have a single working IDE for Maemo atm, which is Qt Creator.)
Was that understandable? :P

wtf are you dim or something - advertising pirate torrents here via pm ?

can a mod ban this user please

Posts: 233 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hungary
not advertisement in private message... he just trying to be nice.

The Following User Says Thank You to Andy1210 For This Useful Post:
does anybody know how to zoom the map in x plane, i need the frequencies for the nav radio.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by Frappacino View Post
wtf are you dim or something - advertising pirate torrents here via pm ?

can a mod ban this user please
dude i'm just trying to be nice, do you really think that we all payed for these games here ? everyone hustled them (hustle in a good way ) of the web .
and for moderators if you want to ban me (but i didn't publish any links) please warn me first at least so i can remove my post .
TMO is my favorite forum ever, and i don't want to get my *** banned .
and if you think about it all torrents are pirates !
its like if i just published that i have a torrent link to a deb that gives you ovi maps with full voice gidance, and full portrait mode for the n900, really no need to ban me

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
I'll cut my hands from the root if everyone here paid for the games , honestly

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 577 | Thanked: 699 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Malta
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
dude i'm just trying to be nice, do you really think that we all payed for these games here ? everyone hustled them (hustle in a good way ) of the web .
and for moderators if you want to ban me (but i didn't publish any links) please warn me first at least so i can remove my post .
TMO is my favorite forum ever, and i don't want to get my *** banned .
and if you think about it all torrents are pirates !
its like if i just published that i have a torrent link to a deb that gives you ovi maps with full voice gidance, and full portrait mode for the n900, really no need to ban me
That's not the point. You know that piracy is not tolerated here. And yet you still post to help users pirate. And this is not the first time either.

I haven't bought a game because it is not officially released for the N900. If the developers want my money, they should offer their support for this platform. Javispedro pointed out there there isn't more than 5hrs work. I will not buy a game where I know that if I have problems, the authors will shrug and say: "Your platform is not supported".

Yet I do not parade around here posting illegal links. You endanger the forum and this whole project just to get a few thanks?? Post illegal stuff where ever you like, but keep this thread and forum clean. You should be ashamed not just banned.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by pantera1989 View Post
That's not the point. You know that piracy is not tolerated here. And yet you still post to help users pirate. And this is not the first time either.

I haven't bought a game because it is not officially released for the N900. If the developers want my money, they should offer their support for this platform. Javispedro pointed out there there isn't more than 5hrs work. I will not buy a game where I know that if I have problems, the authors will shrug and say: "Your platform is not supported".

Yet I do not parade around here posting illegal links. You endanger the forum and this whole project just to get a few thanks?? Post illegal stuff where ever you like, but keep this thread and forum clean. You should be ashamed not just banned.
first of all i'm not ashamed of ****, if these games were developed by maemo5 developers than you are right, and **** the thanks, i ain't no karma whore .
i was trying to be nice on christmas, not all users were able to get the games free, so i was helping a couple of noobs.
and it would be a lot more polite if you just say : i think your post advertise piracy, and thats not tolerated here, please delete it if you don;t want to get banned.
so yes i;m going to delete it, but don't even think its becasue of you, i just went through the TMO rules, and i might get banned, so...

Tags
games, multi touch, palm pre, preenv, profile, reach page 250?, speed, yesssss