Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 780 | Thanked: 855 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by navsin View Post
However, a personal preference - I'd prefer some color other than the blue-purple which is currently there in button/applet pressed images.
The older version had really dark and purplish shades of blue, current color scheme is rather light compared to that.

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ New Delhi, India
Originally Posted by joppu View Post
The older version had really dark and purplish shades of blue, current color scheme is rather light compared to that.
I just think that the purplish tinge spoils the beauty of this theme. Probably a clean blue would be better.

Originally Posted by navsin View Post
I just think that the purplish tinge spoils the beauty of this theme. Probably a clean blue would be better.
Uh, could you point me to some hexadecimal values or something?

Uh, could you point me to some hexadecimal values or something?
Being a noob and non-techie, I wouldn't know that myself. I just sat all morning and converted the colors of various images to a bluer shade, using MS Office Picture Manager. The values I gave to the three parameters in purple images were as follows:

1) Amount : 65
2) Hue : -180
3) Saturation: 0 (unchanged)

Though not perfect, I like the new theme colors. Screenshots are attached below. If you like it, please guide me how to get the hexadec values and I'll post them here.

One help that I need is how to change the color of highlight and painted text in virtual keyboard. That still remains purple.
Attached Images

Care to upload those images to real host like imgur, tinypic, etc. since t.m.o totally rapes the quality and resolution. I can pick the colors myself after I get the full-size images.

Care to upload those images to real host like imgur, tinypic, etc. since t.m.o totally rapes the quality and resolution. I can pick the colors myself after I get the full-size images.
I'll do that sometime tonight. My shade rather looks like black plastic I think. But you can choose whatever you like...

Great theme joppu! I really enjoy the current purplish blue look! The blue magenta shade that navsin is suggesting is too stardard or common with other themes imo.

The only odd spot I've noticed is in the microb browser lower status bar near the top left corner of the address bar. Other than that, just perfect theme!

Originally Posted by m2k View Post
The only odd spot I've noticed is in the microb browser lower status bar near the top left corner of the address bar. Other than that, just perfect theme!
Yeah, it's a limitation which I can't really do anything about.

Hi joppu,

I have uploaded two screenshots. I agree with m2k that the color variant looks more like other themes. However, the purplish blue is kinda kiddish for me... (maybe cos of my age )

I also tried a dark maroon / brown shade and that looks good too. In any case, it's your theme... your choice

looks exactly like everything else