Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Berlin
I created a program which assists in planning radio play recordings (using mplayer) and ported it to maemo5.
Currently the packages are on my private web site (http://frank.fuhlbrueck.net/itfoss/hskiste/index.html), but i will upload them to extras-devel when i'm able to do so.
[Edit: They've been uploaded.]

While my web site mentions cron, alarmd is used on maemo, so you don't have to install cron or fcron etc. The crontab (s. settings) created by my program actually contains alarmd ids and is only used internally.
You need to install lame and/or oggenc if you wish to use the automatic conversion feature.

The "channels" file only contains german radio stations plus bbc a.t.m.

Please leave comments.

Last edited by frafI; 2013-10-29 at 15:42.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to frafI For This Useful Post:
Posts: 356 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Great idea -- I've been wishing the FM-Radio app had the ability to record/pause/resume for quite some time now, so maybe this will fill some sort of middle-ground for me

How would I go about adding my own channels if I want to test it out?

I probably forgot to mention one point: it's a web radio recorder.
Nevertheless I already thought about playing with the fm receiver.

If you want to add a channel modify /opt/maemo/usr/share/hskiste/channels or copy the file and change it's path in the settings dialog.

The format is this:
long name;:;mnemonic name;:;url;:;int_streamtype

where int_streamtype is: 0 for mp3, 1 for ogg/vorbis, 2 for wave(pcm), 3 for real media and 4 for windows media audio.

The pair (mnemonic name,int_streamtype) must be unique since its used to indentify the channel at recording time.

Originally Posted by Bingley Joe View Post
Great idea -- I've been wishing the FM-Radio app had the ability to record/pause/resume for quite some time now, so maybe this will fill some sort of middle-ground for me

How would I go about adding my own channels if I want to test it out?
why dont you use 'recaller' to record? i tested it out and it worked

The Following User Says Thank You to deylo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 29 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
hi frafI,
i tested it and it crasht really often. sadly, i can not reproduce the problem. when i run it from terminal it works like a charm.

kind regards

ps: is there a way to directly import the hoerspielkrimi.net listed shows? just with one or two clicks. or do i have record my preferred shows, step by step?

Thanks for the feedback.
I never thought, that the reason for the (for me) occasional crashes could be connected to the way you run the program. But there is some debug output which may cause trouble.

I could add an "add all"-button to the addon, but since there are multiple reruns, I believed no one wanted to add all of them.

Perhaps a filter would be more useful (like "add all shows on friday evening by a certain author"). An "invert selection" button is another possibility.

The Following User Says Thank You to frafI For This Useful Post: