Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by marxian View Post
The config file is located at:

Code:
/home/user/.config/Stuart\ Howarth/cuteTube.conf
Thanks! Deleting the configuration file fixed everything.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laughing Man For This Useful Post:
Any news on the rewritten version?

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by natedog400 View Post
Any news on the rewritten version?
I'm still working on the UI atm. I have quite a bit of it done. I'm working on a notification area and menu system, then I need to do the video player. Once that is done, I will probably release a test build to get some feedback while I work on the download/settings code.

My website

GitHub

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Good stuff my good man! Keep us posted

Hi Marxian,

I didn't see any mention of HTTP proxy support. Should cutetube work via a proxy? Would it be possible to add support to use the proxy defined in the network connection (like MicroB et al do)?

The GPRS service I use only gives access via a proxy server. I think this is quite common.

Cheers
Xagoln

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
guys take it easy let the dude take his time writing, we want a nice player , and marixan i can already tell you that the feedback is going to be awesome

Originally Posted by marxian View Post
I am pleased to announce the first release of cuteTube, my YouTube client for the N900. Features include:
  • Browse, search, play and download YouTube videos.
  • Rate videos and view/add comments.
  • Share videos via Twitter and Facebook.
  • Manage your YouTube account(s). You can add multiple accounts and switch between them dynamically.
  • Create, edit and view your playlists, subscriptions and favourites.
  • Create an 'on the go' playback queue, which can also be saved as a YouTube playlist.
  • Full auto-rotation support in all windows and dialogs.

Some screenshots:

PLEASE REPORT BUGS/REQUEST FEATURES HERE

I am currently rewriting cuteTube using QML/C++. This will result in improved performance and a more fluid UX. Here's a few early screenshots of the new cuteTube QML UI:

Hi, thanks for this great application! Can you tell if you have a version that works on N810 Diablo 4/OS/2008?

Originally Posted by svrkprabhakar View Post
Hi, thanks for this great application! Can you tell if you have a version that works on N810 Diablo 4/OS/2008?
I doubt it ma boy?

The Following User Says Thank You to natedog400 For This Useful Post:
unable to install 'cutetube' conflict with application packages: python2.5-qt4-network(4.7.4-maemo0) python2.5-qt4-webkit(4.7.4-maemo0)

can someone help me pls,and if there is some instruction pls write them in details,coz i use linux for first time.

ty in advance

Last edited by oliforum; 2011-01-08 at 00:52.

Originally Posted by oliforum View Post
unable to install 'cututube' conflict with application packages: python2.5-qt4-network(4.7.4-maemo0) python2.5-qt4-webkit(4.7.4-maemo0)

can someone help me pls,and if there is some instruction pls write them in details,coz i use linux for first time.

ty in advance
I get a similar warning , see below:

conflict with application packages: python2.5-qt4-gui(4.7.3-maemo5) python2.5-qt4-maemo5(4.7.4-maemo5)

Anyone know how to fix this so I can download cutetube?

thnx.

Tags
youtube