Posts: 752 | Thanked: 284 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
I cannot imagine using the N900 without this community and the wonderful apps. Great job!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joseph.skb For This Useful Post:
Thank You developers. I'm glad that I didn't get the N8. I wanted to but Nokia just kept on delaying and delaying...

The Following User Says Thank You to fidel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
yes yes yes keep it alive! we are thank
ful to all the dev. who are working for N900,and making the device better then the best.

God bless all of u developers !!!

Bown down from a big noob !

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
well said, and very true

I think qwerty12 was a developer and he was mostly developing multimedia apps.

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
When I firstly owned the N900, and after lots of research and stuff, I decided that it'll be my phone that'll last 10 years. I came to a whole new world, I knew nothing about linux, absolutely nothing to the extent that I spent a whole day trying to figure where MyDocs was (I was trying to make PSX4ALL bios work). Then I heard of a place called talk.maemo.org, and I saw the help and advice and care and compassion and composure users did to each other, so I joined this great place, and gained a lot of knowledge.
p.s. My ICT Teacher just bought an N900 before yesterday after seeing the great stuff by you legends working on it.

Last edited by ammyt; 2011-01-09 at 13:49.

Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
When I firstly owned the N900, and after lots of research and stuff, I decided that it'll be my phone that'll last 10 years. I came to a whole new world, I knew nothing about linux, absolutely nothing to the extent that I spent a whole day trying to figure where MyDocs was (I was trying to make PSX4ALL bios work). Then I heard of a place called talk.maemo.org, and I saw the help and advice and care and compassion and composure users did to each other, so I joined this great place, and gained a lot of knowledge.
p.s. My ICT Teacher just bought an N900 before yesterday after seeing the great stuff by you legends working on it.
Yup, I am studying ICT in AS level and want to complete the programming project on my N900 with help of this community.

Yes. Thank You developers. n900 has big potential, but potential is nothing if is not developed. You DO the n900 be a great machine

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Puerto Rico
A Big Kudos to all Devs in here.
Also another dramatic and Super change for our N900, is for NO!NO!NO!YES! for QBW. Nicolai and his super widgets! And all the modders around!

Thanks!
http://j0hnmcclane.deviantart.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to John McClane For This Useful Post: