one question? why with the Mplayer i cant fast forward or rewind? i dont know why
and the other question? is how can i see the keyboard big, like in the n800 promotion video adds?

thanks again

Originally Posted by elguera71 View Post
one question? why with the Mplayer i cant fast forward or rewind? i dont know why
and the other question? is how can i see the keyboard big, like in the n800 promotion video adds?
When I had this problem, it was because I had missed the option for generating an index, when running mencoder.

- Neil

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ London, UK

thanks again
If you tap on the text input area with your finger instead of the stylus, the big KB should come up, I find I have to give it a couple of taps sometimes.

i cant make the big keyboard appear

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ London, UK
i cant make the big keyboard appear
Try opening the notes application, (you've got more room for tapping there) and *press* the text input area. Failing that click the centre button on the D-pad.

You can also press the button in the middle of the directional pad to change from tthe small keyboard to the big/fullscreen one.

The Following User Says Thank You to chrisak For This Useful Post:
now yessss
thanks guys, really appreciate

The Following User Says Thank You to elguera71 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 282 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Penniless Park, Fla.
- took me about three searches to find out the info i needed...

- i'm using an Apple wireless BT keyboard while watching mplayer... but could not figure out the keyboard controls...

- all i wanted was to pause and jump forward/backward... so for me, the following works (n800, os2007):

keyboard cursor right > jump ahead
keyboard cursor left < backup
n800 center pad button - pause/resume

- tks for the center pad hint!