Notices

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ philly
With live wallpaper and theme customizer u cant go wrong

Hi
Your app is awesome.
1.I've resized app buttons and bookmarks to fit more app buttons easily.
2.I've changed the font size for easy reading.
3. I've changed the color scheme.

Brilliant and powerful features.

Is it possible to resize contacts shortcuts?
I've kept desktop no.4 blank to place contacts shortcut. If I can reduce the size and remove the name label from the thumbnails of contact shrtcut; I can fit more contacts on screen

Thanks & Regards

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ finland
hi

i installed the portrait controlpanel thing (script or something) and i was wondering if you are planning to make themecustomizers gui rotatable? (if that is the correct word )

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
Could you tell me why some fonts i choose (cutom) won't get activated after a reboot. Instead it shows the SwissA font...

Also I noticed some issue with the preview of the fonts.
If I open the menu to choose the font, it's name is visible.
For some fonts it shows the fonts name in the fonts style.
But not for all. What is that?

Although I thought if you could make Theme Customizer to set custom fonts for every part of the phone. Example: Menu

it's a great to have app. And still got lot of potential.
Hope you keep on working on it.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
i had the ubuntu fonts there, but after reflashing they're gone, anyone knows where to find them ?

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
i had the ubuntu fonts there, but after reflashing they're gone, anyone knows where to find them ?
http://font.ubuntu.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to Mandibela For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Sorry for delayed answers.. I've been dead busy with my dayjob (yeah, must actually do some work ever now and then).

Could you tell me why some fonts i choose (cutom) won't get activated after a reboot. Instead it shows the SwissA font...

Also I noticed some issue with the preview of the fonts.
If I open the menu to choose the font, it's name is visible.
For some fonts it shows the fonts name in the fonts style.
But not for all. What is that?
I don't know for sure. I have faced the same "font style not shown in preview" -issue, I guess it's a Qt bug since the font dialog is standard built-in Qt module.

But for the SwissA -issue; could you give some examples of non-working fonts so I can do some tests?

Although I thought if you could make Theme Customizer to set custom fonts for every part of the phone. Example: Menu
Not doable, sorry. This is because Nokia has hard coded the damn Nokia Sans to be used in some applications. Hildon-desktop is open source (the menu), so that one could be fixed by providing an alternate hildon-desktop, but it's something that's not really Theme Customizer's work. Maybe drop a post to MohammadAG or Matan to fix that in their custom hildon-desktops?

hi

i installed the portrait controlpanel thing (script or something) and i was wondering if you are planning to make themecustomizers gui rotatable? (if that is the correct word )
Hi,
I thought about making the theme customizer to be portait compatible, but the layout of the program requires lots of horizontal space (the sliders and stuff) so it would be a pain to use in portait mode because you would have to scroll in both directions (horizontal and vertical). So the answer is no

Is it possible to resize contacts shortcuts?
I've kept desktop no.4 blank to place contacts shortcut. If I can reduce the size and remove the name label from the thumbnails of contact shrtcut; I can fit more contacts on screen
No it's not and won't be possible unless Nokia makes the contact widget to be open sourced. At the moment it's closed source and therefor not customizable.

- option to edit the notifications colours, its yellow by default, but it would be nice to have green, blue, or even orange .'
-option to change the messaging layout
Notification bars are images, so no go.
Option to change the messaging layout... sounds a bit too complicated to create simple UI for that

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
thanks for your words.
Also I would like to know if it's possible to set the individual opacity for the Webshortcuts and the appshortcuts ?

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2010 @ France
Thanks again D-iivil for your great work !

Just one thing about something more i would really appreciate to see if you can do it, it's a way to select only the icons set battery of a theme and the rest of the icons pack of another theme, that's would be very nice, sorry for bad english.

MAny thanks for your reply
Is it possible to select a shortcut/bookmark Icon for resizing or for other customisation? Presently If I reduce the Size, it reduces ALL the ICONS present on ALL 4 desktops ! Thanks in advance