Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
Originally Posted by epitaph View Post
i dl a lot. did u trid big files? and also ur device is completly unsuable, isn't it? if that is what u calling is working then i have a problem. also why don't u make a nice video with transmission and 2 dl on vfat eMMc and put it on youtube so everybody can see that it is working?
so do i, this week i have downloaded 2 films approx 1 gig each, aswell as a 1.8 gig .rar using transmission, they big enough for you? no my device is not completely unusable, i am using my n900 to write this. it is, in fact, exactly what i would call working. why would i go to the effort of doing that? to impress you? i'm not the one who's come on talking absolute c**p and making up lies, i have nothing to prove to you. i dont know what reason you have for pushing ctorrent so hard, but making up lies and then accusing others of lying is not the way to do it.

its a sad day when i can't slip at least one hitchhiker reference in somewhere.

Banned | Posts: 358 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Dec 2010
Originally Posted by festivalnut View Post
so do i, this week i have downloaded 2 films approx 1 gig each, aswell as a 1.8 gig .rar using transmission, they big enough for you? no my device is not completely unusable, i am using my n900 to write this. it is, in fact, exactly what i would call working. why would i go to the effort of doing that? to impress you? i'm not the one who's come on talking absolute c**p and making up lies, i have nothing to prove to you. i dont know what reason you have for pushing ctorrent so hard, but making up lies and then accusing others of lying is not the way to do it.
LOL! 1 Gig of rars. Did u unpack it on ur device, too? Just make a video with all this and post it here!

no i unrared it on the laptop, but that is irrelevant.
infact ur ignorance and lies have annoyed me so much i stooped to starting a few downloads while you replied, just for the sake of proving you wrong. is this sufficient proof that both my device and transmission are both working? if not nothing shall cure your ignorance, now please f**k off and think twice before talking out your backside next time.

The Following User Says Thank You to festivalnut For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by festivalnut View Post
no i unrared it on the laptop, but that is irrelevant.
infact ur ignorance and lies have annoyed me so much i stooped to starting a few downloads while you replied, just for the sake of proving you wrong. is this sufficient proof that both my device and transmission are both working? if not nothing shall cure your ignorance, now please f**k off and think twice before talking out your backside next time.

LOL! It proves u can make a screenshot but not that u can format ur eMMc to ext3 or use ur MicroSD. I want to see a video. I guess the others here too.

Originally Posted by epitaph View Post
LOL! It proves u can make a screenshot but not that u can format ur eMMc to ext3 or use ur MicroSD. I want to see a video. I guess the others here too.
i told u i havent reformatted my emmc at all,, and i wouldn't use it on my emmc due to corruption possibility like I HAVEALREADY SAID! well keep wanting sunshine, not everyone here is as ignorant as you and will accept facts, you on the other hand insist upon denying the truth in the face of multiple people telling you the truth, and instead make up lies, you just said my device does not work, that transmission does not work, that if it did it would manage one 100meg file with 10 peers max. i have just shown that you are talking complete and utter s**t. you are only making yourself look more stupid by insisting you are right in the face of this. i have made all the effort i am going to in order to disprove your lies, and perhaps prevent people listening to your misinformation at face value in future. some people cannot be educated and it would appear you are one of them. i wash my hands of you.

The Following User Says Thank You to festivalnut For This Useful Post:
LOL! Maybe u can tell me how to make a screenshot? I got my device a month ago and I'm a bit lost. Help plz!

Edit: Maybe it works for you but it didn't worked for me - that's what I recommend. Also I bought myself a MicroSD card and I will try transmission again. ctorrent+flashlite is quite nice but it hasn't dht + pex + udp.

Edit: Also I prefer qtrapids over transmission and rtorrent!

Last edited by epitaph; 2011-01-18 at 01:34.

Leave this troll alone dude. He's not worth your time.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawaii For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hawaii View Post
Leave this troll alone dude. He's not worth your time.
Thank u for ur kind response! Good luck with ur Linux experience!

Last edited by epitaph; 2011-01-18 at 00:54.

Tags
troll alert