Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by nicolai View Post
@fuel__2001
why do you want to turn the proximity sensor off?
the times i use the autoanswer feature im driving a vehicle as its illegal to operate/touch a phone

if im in my car then i can have the phone upright

if im riding my motorbike which is 90% of the time the phone lives in my pocket.

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
So, on bike, in pocket it stays locked and in car it lights up and becomes responsive. Why would you want it off?

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by fuel__2001 View Post
if im riding my motorbike which is 90% of the time the phone lives in my pocket.
So, you want the autoanswer feature enabled while your phone is in
your pocket?

nicolai

Originally Posted by ndi View Post
So, on bike, in pocket it stays locked and in car it lights up and becomes responsive. Why would you want it off?
can be certain until i gt home a run some tests but im sure thats also part of the bug.

im not sure if this is 2 d woth this app but since i updated & enabled the speaker feature i do not seem to have the volume in status drop down menu & my olume button does not seem to be working in calls or out of calls any suggestions?

Get shortcutd and use the camera button to fall back to desktop and call the volume.

Get shortcutd and use the camera button to fall back to desktop and call the volume.
i do not have anywhere to call the volume? the volum buttons are not working & the volume is not showing in the drop down status menu!

sorry, may I use this program with pr 1.3?

Just tested with autoanswer on, phone lock on and sensor covered - the phone never answered and the status plugin defaulted to the nokia profiles after it rang

@ nicolai

Thats exactly the main use for the autoanswer for me when im riding my motorbike, using it with a wired headset. I'm sure others will find it useful when driving a car, they could use a bluetooth headset

Im not sure if its the bug that stopping the autoanswer from working. It does autoanswer with the phone lock on but not with the sensor covered.

Originally Posted by pedro-25 View Post
i do not have anywhere to call the volume? the volum buttons are not working & the volume is not showing in the drop down status menu!
Oh, I didn't register that the volume is missing in your status area. You do mean area, where clock is shown, bluetooth, wifi, etc. Not the one with Power Off, Silent, Lock and stuff that pops on power button and whatnot.

If you are sure you invoke the right thing, I vote for a reflash, it only kills settings you can restore from a backup.

The plugin should have been there. If you don't feel like flashing it, open a new thread and ask better people at Linux/N900 than me. They could guide you finding what plugin is missing, if you have a different issue. Hope you are not allergic to the command line.