Active Topics

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Carlisle, PA
I am regretfully selling my N900. I don't have to but would rather see it go to someone who will get some good use out of it and enjoy it like I did. We had to switch cell providers from ATT because of no reception at the house to Verizon and Tmobile wasn't an option in our area.

I have had the phone for 6 months and bought it new from Newegg. I still have all of the original stuff in the original box. There are no scratches on the screen, it has had an invisishield on it since day one. There is one extremely tiny scratch about a 1/16" on the metal bezel at the one corner. You can't even tell it is there unless you are looking for it. It also has a 6gb micro sd card with it.

Everything on it works perfect and it has not been altered in anyway other then putting the screen protector on it. I am selling it for $250 plus $10.00 shipping (which includes shipping insurance via usps priority mail) to anywhere in the U.S. Item to be paid through paypal with a confirmed address only.

I will post pics tonight when I get home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sold

Last edited by NUTNDUN; 2011-01-21 at 14:02.

I am adjusting the price to $240 shipped. I know I said I would post pics the night I posted the ad but I forgot. I will get some pics snapped tonight and get them posted.

Very interested, will buy, ill send you a PM now

Phone is sold.