Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by zimon View Post
Using Qradio "kills" my microphone and I have to reboot to get it working again.
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=921265&postcount=4

Anyone has the same problem?
Easiest to check if microphone is working, is using VUmeter.
Same problem for me.

I wait a bugfix before use it.

Best Regards and thanks for your work !!

The Following User Says Thank You to verrnum For This Useful Post:
Posts: 43 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by verrnum View Post
Same problem for me.

I wait a bugfix before use it.

Best Regards and thanks for your work !!
I found actually plugging in the headphones (removing after if necessary) works too.

I have uninstalled as I couldn't get it to work properly

The Following User Says Thank You to jabba_29 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
What's with the mediaplayer background as the UI? You know that takes into account that the background has 4 buttons on it, so on stock theme it looks very annoying.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
What's with the mediaplayer background as the UI? You know that takes into account that the background has 4 buttons on it, so on stock theme it looks very annoying.
I agree, and believe that the original QRadio neutral background would be a more suitable default option

The Following User Says Thank You to maemomatic For This Useful Post:
I wanted to include the background as a setting option leaving the neutral background as standard. Anyway it's pointless to change the UI while the "engine" doesn't work as it should.
I have tried editing the /usr/share/policy/etc/rx51/syspart.conf file putting QRadio as a multimedia or system app. With last option it was smoother and audio rarely stuttered. It keeps working even when shutdown button is pressed (right now it stops) or when switching window/disabling lcd. The random stops are also less, but they keep showing and I still don't understand why amixer values get changed and mic disabled when I'm not touching it...
Another solution I tought about was not to use QtMobility but the standard FM receiver library but right now I don't have time to go learn it.

The Following User Says Thank You to gionni88 For This Useful Post:
Radio receiver in this application is the best so far. Thank you.
I cannot remove stations I have stored in one set via UI. Is there some config file which I could edit via terminal?

Could the last station you used be the default station when starting the radio next time.

The Following User Says Thank You to koivjann For This Useful Post:
Keep the delete button hold for a few secs to delete stations wia UI. The config file is in /home/user/.config/Maemo/

The Following User Says Thank You to gionni88 For This Useful Post:
I think it's disturbing to have the same background for the phone and qRadio. Black background like before was good.

0.3.6 version should be imported into devel repository soon.

Background is black again, with an option to use the custom one into the app folder (the default one is still a pointer to current theme mediaplayer background9.
When starting app, the last station will be used.
Implemented the autoscan option. If picked, all the stations found scanning from the actual freq will be added into the current set.
Added a fast-written help window.

Thanks. I'll test it when I've finished to work.

But, any news about the bug with the speakers (needs a reboot because they stops to work)?

The Following User Says Thank You to delmar For This Useful Post: