Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Indonesia
Originally Posted by lorul2 View Post
Wow, thanks to you I kept trying...

I checked all my settings made sure I had the correct APN settings, took out any " * " that I did not put in, and left it blank. My APN (T-Mobile USA) had a green circle in it, but it wouldn't work. went to the screen before Mobile network settings. Noticed Data Roaming was checked didn't remeber cheking it...

Unchecked Data Roaming , a "G" symbol appeared on the top left and VIOLA!! Inet through 3G now works!!

HOPE THIS HELPS!! GOOD LUCK!
thanks, it works now

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ France
Originally Posted by amadeukaos View Post
Hey guys!
My Dual Boot screen doenst shows anymore at the start
What should I do to get back the dual boot screen?

thanks!
keep your device opened after having powered on your n900...

Originally Posted by babyshamie View Post
why do i get this when i insert,,Step(6),installing Ni 0.0.9,,,this is what it says

Nokia-N900:/and# leafpad /etc/multiboot.d/1
acct/ dev/ lib/ sdcard/
bin/ etc/ lost+found/ sys/
cache/ init mnt/ system/
config/ init.nokia.rc opt/ tmp/
data/ init.rc proc/ user/
default.prop initrd/ sbin/ usr/

plz hheeelp
have u press tab on ur screen after numeral 1?

yaa,i pressed exactly after D.1,any idea what to do,,i have tried to skip but i then realise that i cannot open any apps(tells sorry but the app must be closed when booted in Nit) and also the ''Low Memory warning'',

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ NC, USA
I have installed Gingerbread and it is working fairly well, except that whenever I try to adjust setCPU, it crashes. I installed it from the first post.

EDIT: I fixed it. I had installed it by copying it to /system/app/, but it needed to be installed by clicking the file in Android.

Last edited by prattmic; 2011-01-29 at 19:18.

can someone plz help,,i installed Nit on eMMC but it gives me a warning that i am running out of memory in the status bar,i cant install any app and every app i open closes,,its always saying" try to remove some installed apps to install" when i try to install any app.,,so plz help

Originally Posted by babyshamie View Post
yaa,i pressed exactly after D.1,any idea what to do,,i have tried to skip but i then realise that i cannot open any apps(tells sorry but the app must be closed when booted in Nit) and also the ''Low Memory warning'',
sorry i dont see detail ur command..
i think u must go to root directory first to execute "leafpad /etc/multiboot.d/1"

i see at ur post, that u still in /and directory..

Facing problem to install. plz help. After typing "dpkg -i /home/user/MyDocs/NITDroid-kernel-Mido.Fayad.deb" it shows "unable to open/create status database lockfile: no space left on device" & "E: dpkg was inturrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem'" But i have enough space on my eMMc(10GB free) & Micro sd(7GB free).

I'm new here so plz help

Last edited by kjl642; 2011-01-30 at 05:13.

Hi, i have problem when i booting NITDroid. This problem:
init: cannot execve('/system/bin/mediaserver'): Permission denied
init: cannot execve('/system/bin/keystore'): Permission denied
init: cannot execve('/system/bin/dbus-daemon'): Permission denied
I find, the problem was with bad permission and i must set chmod, but when i use command "chmod 777 /and/system/bin/*" (where "and" is my memory card) and then i start booting, problem still here.
How i will fix it, please? Sorry for my bad english.

I would like to ask...
since the cellular calls therefore the cellular data does not work on the nitdroid.. what you guys use to go online outdoors??(I am not looking for the answer "public wifi")

I have joiku on my symbian phone but the nitdroid never seems to connect to joiku(ad-hoc)

If anyone has a workaround that would be really cool to try!!...

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid