Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Philippines
Originally Posted by da_nvncbl View Post
hi mido,

dis myt b early as i hv jus read first 6 pages only of dis thread but want to tell u dt i hv installed gingerbread.tar.bz2 copy nitdroid on ma phone and now have issues with the airplane mode satying on all d tym plz plz plz tell me hw cn i turn it off as none of fix frm 1st six pages isnt wrkng for me to turn off d airplane mode, ur reply wud b appreciated or ne1 else's reply is also welcome

thanks in advance
In ENGLISH:

hi mido,

This might be early as I have just read the first six pages only of this thread but want to tell you that I have installed Gingerbread.tar.bz2 copy nitroid on my phone and now have issues with the airplane mode staying ON all the time. Please please please tell me how can I turn it off as none of fix from the first six pages isn't working for me to turn off the ariplane mode, your reply would be appreciated or anyone else's reply is also welcome

thanks in advance

Thanks peterleinchen...

I will try again with PIN code disable and update u.

Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
The answer to this is already out there in the world.
I also suffered from airplane mode and none of those technical fixes worked for me. But then I found it:
boot into Maemo and disable the PIN code query for Your SIM
reboot into NITdroid. done
hey thanks for the reply, i never enabled the pin code query for my phone since i bought the phone, PIN code query is just the same that is the default one and i dont know what are those numbers and i never enabled it the only thing enabled is device lock for my phone and i tried disabling it but its still not working any other suggestions???

can anyone help:step by step how to install Nit 0.0.9 on sdcard(memory)...coz i have tried to install to eMMC but its says i "memory is getting low"when booted to android,, i have no clue whats wrong..so i wanted to try on sdcard (2gb) and see what happens..thx

installed rootsh and leadpad
when i type this line in x-terminal "bzip2 -d gingerbread.tar.bz2" it says "cannot open gingerbread.tar.bz2: no such file or directory
PLEASE HELP

you open the keyboard on booting

Originally Posted by n900craver View Post
can anyone help:step by step how to install Nit 0.0.9 on sdcard(memory)...coz i have tried to install to eMMC but its says i "memory is getting low"when booted to android,, i have no clue whats wrong..so i wanted to try on sdcard (2gb) and see what happens..thx
For SD card I just downloaded the normal NITDroid Installation and let the installer work everything then formatted that partition with gparted and mounted /and and copied all the gingerbread files onto that.

Originally Posted by punjabi38 View Post
installed rootsh and leadpad
when i type this line in x-terminal "bzip2 -d gingerbread.tar.bz2" it says "cannot open gingerbread.tar.bz2: no such file or directory
PLEASE HELP
are you in the directory were the gingerbread.tar.bz2 is?

i already have installed nitroid 0.0.9 but no iam trying to update it to gingerbread and when i type this line in x-terminal "bzip2 -d gingerbread.tar.bz2" it says "cannot open gingerbread.tar.bz2: no such file or directory
can someone please help me please?

Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
are you in the directory were the gingerbread.tar.bz2 is?
yes that file is in my documents which is same as MyDocs
but it doesnt work

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid