Active Topics

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Jakarta, Indonesia
+1

bump... bump...bump...

(still hoping that elop will resign)

+2 boom boom

Elop commented on his new Nokia position: "I am extremely excited to become part of a team dedicated to strengthening Nokia's position as the undisputed leader of the mobile communications industry, with a relentless focus on meeting the needs and expectations of customers. Nokia has a unique global position as well as a great brand upon which we can build. The company has deeply talented and dedicated people, and I am confident that together we can continue to deliver innovative products that meet the needs of consumers. The Nokia slogan clearly states our key mission: Connecting People, which will acquire new dimensions as we build our portfolio of products, solutions and services."

So touching and heart warming...can't stop the tears.
If he was this excited why didn't he do anything? It took him half a year to piss on the burning platform? He must have a 103 octane piss.

Posts: 333 | Thanked: 153 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ blah blah
disconnected people

Originally Posted by longcat View Post
disconnected people
His BING maps can't find a store to get a longer, more durable cable in order to reconnect those people.

Last edited by patlak; 2011-02-12 at 13:50. Reason: spelling

Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Bing maps can't seem to find any Nokia flagship stores either....oh yeah, because Elop CLOSED them. Disconnecting People.

The Following User Says Thank You to AndyNokia232 For This Useful Post:
I feel sorry for Nokia, it seems he has ruined there company and he has decided to ditch them. I hope whoever replaces him has the sense not to do the same

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Bumping this is so super-evil. Moment of hope that it was about www.elop.org

Bump.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rauha For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Rauha View Post
Bumping this is so super-evil. Moment of hope that it was about www.elop.org

Bump.
Ahahahahahaha EPIC!!!!

At least Elop is offering services for the community

Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by patlak View Post
Elop commented on his new Nokia position: "I am extremely excited to become part of a team dedicated to strengthening Nokia's position as the undisputed leader of the mobile communications industry, with a relentless focus on meeting the needs and expectations of customers. Nokia has a unique global position as well as a great brand upon which we can build. The company has deeply talented and dedicated people, and I am confident that together we can continue to deliver innovative products that meet the needs of consumers. The Nokia slogan clearly states our key mission: Connecting People, which will acquire new dimensions as we build our portfolio of products, solutions and services."
This is typical computer generated manager talk that one cannot take serious.. , insert brand, insert branch activity ,...

He is being paid to make responsible decisions and he was paid to make just that decision. Let's see which of the 2 gives him wings out of Nokia.

Change the topic to "Nokia CEO resign already!"

Tags
fool me once, let downs, new ceo, nokia, stephen elop