Closed Thread
I very much like the forced auto rotation and the z rotation. I want to wait with the CSSU till it is stable but I would like to use those two mods. Would it be possible to install them without the CSSU?

Originally Posted by MetalSer View Post
I very much like the forced auto rotation and the z rotation. I want to wait with the CSSU till it is stable but I would like to use those two mods. Would it be possible to install them without the CSSU?
CSSU seems stable, whilst there were concerns about users having to flash their phones I can't recall anybody on this thread actually having to do that as a result of installing the CSSU.

Although it is up to the user totake the risk

Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
CSSU is great but we need a proper changelog.

Posts: 327 | Thanked: 249 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Λεμεσιανός, ρε!
Originally Posted by HELLASISGREECE View Post
CSSU is great but we need a proper changelog.
I agree; it is important to know what is being changed...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Megaltariak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
Could it be a bug?
...the device won't reboot when the power cable is plugged in.
It shows the NOKIA screen, then turn itself off...

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Alaska
Originally Posted by NightShift79 View Post
Could it be a bug?
...the device won't reboot when the power cable is plugged in.
It shows the NOKIA screen, then turn itself off...
i have been experiencing this problem at seemingly random intervals since i bought the device over a year ago. same go for the power key reboot button not always rebooting the device, but turning it off instead. i believe these are problems with the actual fremantle release, not the ssu. however, if the ssu could remedy these issues that would be great, though they are really more of a very slight annoyance that anything else.

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Originally Posted by tokag View Post
i have been experiencing this problem at seemingly random intervals since i bought the device over a year ago. same go for the power key reboot button not always rebooting the device, but turning it off instead. i believe these are problems with the actual fremantle release, not the ssu. however, if the ssu could remedy these issues that would be great, though they are really more of a very slight annoyance that anything else.
I think, IMO that this problem is related to power kernel. I did never talk about this before because I thought it was knew.
Installing Power Kernel make the phone not to reboot (At least in my case). Each time I Flash my phone, and add reboot option to power menu (or even reboot from command line), everything goes well. But Once I install an application which requires Power Kernel, the phone does not reboot.
So if the community could glance at it, it would be very cool!
By the way, Thanks for this SSU, (even if i did not install it yet) You are making a great job for the community! Thanks a lot!!

As suggested by Jaffa here, I made an attempt at adding information about what's to come.
I took some 'artistic liberties' (read: assumptions) about what is going to be added, judged by posts from Mohammed and will expand on this later.

Also, I added a paragraph how to see what version of the CSSU you have installed, suggestions/improvements welcome (it's a very simple draft).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MatthiasL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 258 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lima-Peru
i have one problem.... im unable to change the bright of my device

Have my N900 since 2010 and still is my main phone!

I'm Making money viewing Ads Here Now making money to donate to the forum

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade