Active Topics

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ somewhere in the far south
Hi!..more problems over here.
Now is the turn of pictures and file manager.
Now I am unable to change the background picture; when I go to select the picture the whole file manager closes and erase all my desktop configuration!!
(I should to reconfigure it)
Also the file manager shows problems when I try to open the picture manager, the sounds folder, etc. When I open the folder, the file manager closes. Very strange.
I am running the latest 2007 OS version. As I mentioned in other post on this section I am also unable to open/see pdf documents.
I donīt know if I am a unlucky guy or anybody has the same/similar problems, but I am having a bad experience so far with the OS.
It's a shame, because the N800 is a gem and still I am in love with it despite all these troubles.

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Norway / Tromsø

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ somewhere in the far south
Thanks IBICO for your answer...all indicates that I need to reflash my NIT.
Can you reflash even if you have the latest OS2007 installed already? (I guess yes, but want to be sure).
Thanks again.

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Norway / Tromsø
yes.. no problem to reflash with same firmware.. just what I did.
--

oK, done already, so far no problem...letīs see. Fingers always crossed. I donīt know why, but I suspect some application I have installed has caused some corruption or malfunction. Just in case, I will install as few as possible in the fresh install. Tnx.