Active Topics

Originally Posted by Sopwith View Post
Apart from the OP being 2 years late, which OTHER Nokia devices but N900 got Skype?

And why?
N800 and N810. No explanation needed.

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 283 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ NYC
Originally Posted by hordeman View Post
N800 and N810. No explanation needed.
Oh rly?

When I think about Skype I usually mean video as well.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sopwith For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
what we learned since feb 17th? Skype never worked then and it still dont work hahahahaha.
Everybody knows you never go full RET ARD

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
For how long Gerby? maybe a few minutes at a time but for me... nothing like its counterpart and we tried USA to me enough now to know.

For how long Gerby? maybe a few minutes at a time but for me... nothing like its counterpart and we tried USA to me enough now to know.
Funny, I've used Skype multiple times for lengths on order of 30 minutes or longer. From Japan to places inside and outside of Japan, and from California to places around the US.

Skype works quite well on the N900, and it works well with video chat to boot.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wmarone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I've used Skype video from my N900 to talk to Moscow from California, does that count?

Dont do it for me, sorry.

The N900 has many brilliant points but Skype does not perform as well as say the Iphone.

Will not bring the device down though just because of Skype !.

The N900 has many brilliant points but Skype does not perform as well as say the Iphone.

Will not bring the device down though just because of Skype !.

Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retrded, act retrded, not retrded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retrded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retrded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retrded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retrded, no. You went full retrd, man. Never go full retrd. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retrd, went home empty handed...

Posts: 601 | Thanked: 549 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Redditch, UK
Originally Posted by Daneel View Post
Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retrded, act retrded, not retrded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retrded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retrded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retrded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retrded, no. You went full retrd, man. Never go full retrd. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retrd, went home empty handed...
What the **** is wrong with you man? Get a life, closely followed by a sense of decency!

The Following User Says Thank You to Switch_ For This Useful Post:

Tags
go bada