Active Topics

Originally Posted by tenkom View Post
No normal person is ever gonna be impressed by an n900 next to an iphone4. If you think so you are in serious denial. If you happen to find a linux fan you may be able to sway him but that's about it.
Temporarily, at least, the FMTX is quite impressive. When his iPhone is plugged into a tinny speaker providing barely adequate volume at his workbench, and my N900 is sitting next to the boombox on the wall blasting my meshback tunes through my whole half of the shop, and being controlled by the A2DP phones around my neck, it's hard not to notice.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Benson For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
I call BS on 30 apps running at once. Try opening 30 browsers windows at once, see what happens.
Been there done that, run it with some of the script'd enhancements, and if you want more power, go all out overclock (Y)

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Nah, I'd rather not.

The n900 is superior because of all of the weird things it can do that other phones cant. I like to turn on the fm transmitter and mess with my friends radio stations when we drive places, turn their tvs and xboxs on and off with the IR port and emulate things with the dif emulators

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Al Quds, Isawiya
the only thing you should have done is to show them the download function in the web browser and then asked them to show you this feature in their phones. or that your phone doesnt need a bumper case to keep signal strength.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by N900L View Post
the only thing you should have done is to show them the download function in the web browser and then asked them to show you this feature in their phones. or that your phone doesnt need a bumper case to keep signal strength.
But it might need superglue for the microUSB port.

Seriously. For each pro, there'll be a con and vice versa. Trying to prove to somebody that your choice is better than their choice is like trying to convince a person that's already shelled out a ton of money for a car to convert to your choice of car.

If the deed is already done, why even try?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 209 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Alexandria,Egypt
whats really crap that i cant play facebook HQ videos.

Posts: 194 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Sydney, Australia
DeAuthing their WIFI is a great way to win the war, but who cares who wins anyway?

Originally Posted by heartbreakdoctor View Post
whats really crap that i cant play facebook HQ videos.
And which phone can do that?
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
Originally Posted by keflex View Post
DeAuthing their WIFI is a great way to win the war, but who cares who wins anyway?
what's that actually mean?

Tags
bada rox, crane