Active Topics

Notices

I was reall happy to try the first alpha version and when i installed the 2nd one which just released i Got stuck with this (screen shot below) and unable to Authenticate as there is no Authentication button!! :-( !! how to solve this!?elp anyone!

Originally Posted by xavi6 View Post
I was reall happy to try the first alpha version and when i installed the 2nd one which just released i Got stuck with this (screen shot below) and unable to Authenticate as there is no Authentication button!! :-( !! how to solve this!?elp anyone!

I am in this same boat. Waiting for fix.

IIRC, you need to be quick and hit the "allow" button before it disappears. I had no problems but I do believe people did and they posted that on the 1st and 2nd pages.

The Following User Says Thank You to cincibluer6 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
Hi guys,
I just downloaded the update, looks to be working a bit better, but my Notifications aren't loading.

Anyway, as I was reading through some of the comments on the blog, I noticed this link:

http://modern-os.projects.servhome.o...s/LiberFacies/

Looks like Kasvopus has some (healthy) competition, it is one nice looking interface.

What do you guys think? And can any one track down LiberFacies (facebook in Latin apparently)?

Originally Posted by JohnLF View Post
This has never worked for me. Black screen when launching, then just disappears.
Is the a console command to run it to see what output (if any) it provides?

If tried searching for kasv* but got no program results.
same issue here

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Indonesia
Originally Posted by xavi6 View Post

i face this problem, too.
to solve this, try to uninstall the 2nd release (0.9.3), and install the 1st release (0.9.2). then do authentication.
after success doing authentication, just upgrade to 2nd release.
it works on mine.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coredumb For This Useful Post:
not sure if it was this app but uninstalling it did fix the memory leakage i had.
from the 130mb ram used on normal operation it jumped up to 178mb and stayed like that after 3 days use. i then uninstalled the app and things went back to normal.
great app, keep up the good work. ill try reinstalling it again on the week end to confirm if the leak is from this app.

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Italy
"close" button doesn't work for me in portrait mode! btw great app, i hope to see more update

Originally Posted by travla View Post
Hi guys,
I just downloaded the update, looks to be working a bit better, but my Notifications aren't loading.

Anyway, as I was reading through some of the comments on the blog, I noticed this link:

http://modern-os.projects.servhome.o...s/LiberFacies/

Looks like Kasvopus has some (healthy) competition, it is one nice looking interface.

What do you guys think? And can any one track down LiberFacies (facebook in Latin apparently)?
where did you get that update ? app manager didn't notify me about any new updates ?

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by AgogData View Post
where did you get that update ? app manager didn't notify me about any new updates ?
Just download:

http://kasvopus.substanceofcode.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to Carlito For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada rox, maemo > bada, prada sox