Posts: 64 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany, near Hamburg
Originally Posted by retsaw View Post
My work-around for the MW-600 is to have the headset part selected to be paired with something else [...]
Thank you!!! I can confirm this. I connected and disconnected in different orders and when I have selected the handsfree protocoll to my PC and not the N900 it always plays my music over the MW600 now! That basically fixed my issues with the headset. Although I don't use my MW600 on purpose for calling, it would be nice if it would just work like expected.

The Following User Says Thank You to CutterSlade For This Useful Post:
Hello, Not sure if this is the right thread but giving it a go. I am fairly tech-savvy but definitely a novice when it comes to bluetooth.

Anyway I just bought a Tunebug shake and am having similar symptoms to those described:

The N900 reports it as capable of only one protocol: A2DP.

It does not autoconnect regardless of the order I turn the devices on. Although it did just once, no doubt about it. I think I had the N900 BT device turned on first that time, but I'm not certain and have never been able to reproduce it.

The script here: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=27 works fine.

I also find that the sound breaks up with only a short distance between the N900 (hip pocket) and the tunebug (bike helmet). Maybe this is just inherent in the technology but improvement would be welcome. And autoconnect would also be most welcome.

Cheers,

The Following User Says Thank You to avidscavenger For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by avidscavenger View Post
It does not autoconnect regardless of the order I turn the devices on. Although it did just once, no doubt about it. I think I had the N900 BT device turned on first that time, but I'm not certain and have never been able to reproduce it.

The script here: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=27 works fine.
Hi avidscavenger,

I'm unable to help you. But perhaps you could post here at Bug Report 11916 that you seems to have the same problems with your Tunebug shake Headset.

I don't know anything about the device. Perhaps you could add a link to the manufacturer website. And perhaps they will ask you to fill a seperate Report or ask for more details. (you need a extra account for bugs.maemo.org - the one from the forum doesn't work)

Don't hold your breath about a fast fix. But perhaps we have some luck.
Perhaps you could add a shourtcut at the desktop to run this script. I've seen something like this here at the forum. This will help you a little bit in daily usage.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helmuth For This Useful Post:
hi guys,
I think all this happends because of the deep power saving mode in sonyericson which is good. second thing is two mode (mono & stereo). i have mw100 which comes with a sony phone, not for sale but same as mw600 only difference is mw100 cant pair with 2 devices and no display. I have same problems as u guys so this came up to my mind that when bluetooth device goes for powersaving mode nokia phone doesnt recordnize it and when sounds plays it takes time to wakes up so then n900 reaches the time limites, ends up switching sounds to the the speekers. For calls, bluetooth goes for mono mode and needs to come back to stereo mode and that also takes time so most of the time n900 reaches the time limites and plays in mono or switches music to speekers!

cheers guys - Hansaka

The Following User Says Thank You to hansaka For This Useful Post: