Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
ok dude i mannaged to get the beecon on my desktop, but i can't make it to load my profiles, how can i make it load my profiles ? i've tried many things but its not working .

This is the command I used for a General/Silent profile switcher.
Assume you would substitute the OC script into this instead of the phone-control commands.
Maybe post you command for some skilled QBWers to have a look at (I'm not one...)

if [ "$QBW_RESULTS_TEXT" == "QBW_STARTUP_UPDATE" ]; then phone-control --profileset general; echo "ON"; exit 1; fi;if [ "$QBW_CURRENT_RESULTS_TEXT" == "ON" ]; then phone-control --profileset silent; echo "OFF"; exit 0; else phone-control --profileset general; echo "ON"; exit 1; fi;

The Following User Says Thank You to Beatty For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
thanks mate, all done .

The Following User Says Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 44 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ amsterdam
[IMG][/IMG]
is it possible to have these widgets moving when the battery is the full or low that the stripe is empty using queen beecon widget? i already tried with multiple images but it is not working

Last edited by stephano21; 2011-03-11 at 17:59.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stephano21 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by stephano21 View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
is it possible to have these widgets moving when the battery is the full or low that the stripe is empty using queen beecon widget? i already tried with multiple images but it is not working
Please explain better ...
... and have a look at Naive Dice Rolled QBW for an example of moving QBW

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ amsterdam
I want the widget to indicate what percentage battery or cpu freq it is but i want that the widget are empty when MIN and full for MAX just like enigma or conky for pc

Last edited by stephano21; 2011-03-12 at 08:55.

The Following User Says Thank You to stephano21 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 212 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on May 2010 @ India
Hi,
Thank you very much for this app.I am very new here.I made a widget with d bus command that calls a specified number.Its working but the problem is its getting activated when i go to the desktop.what i want is it should start only when i click the widget.

May be its very basic question.Even i did my homework but in vain.The settings are
1.startup yes 2.desktop-yes 3.sight -no 4.click-yes 5.multiclick-no
since its a dbus event what should be the rule to get it working if i need it in the first place
regards

Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
Could someone post a script for toggling silent/general? I've never done a toggle beecon, so can someone tell me or point me to a post on how it sees two pictures?

Also, reading Elie's post above makes me want a similar thing but the instructions are confusing.
I have 2 OC profiles, 900 and 1GHz, but i usually run at default 600MHz. Can someone say how to make a beecon for 600/900, and 600/1GHz?

Originally Posted by richwhite View Post
Could someone post a script for toggling silent/general? I've never done a toggle beecon, so can someone tell me or point me to a post on how it sees two pictures?

Also, reading Elie's post above makes me want a similar thing but the instructions are confusing.
I have 2 OC profiles, 900 and 1GHz, but i usually run at default 600MHz. Can someone say how to make a beecon for 600/900, and 600/1GHz?
if you already have the profiles done just create a beeccon an add this command

Code:
sudo kernel-config load (your profile name here )

should work that all i have . .

Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
Originally Posted by stevomanu View Post
if you already have the profiles done just create a beeccon an add this command

Code:
sudo kernel-config load (your profile name here )

should work that all i have . .
I have beecons for OCing already, but i want to toggle them so that i can click it to OC and click again to revert to default. Currently i can only load it, not turn it off also.