Notices

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
the sudser application was messing this up. back to rootsh, thx for your help though.

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
yo d-iivil!

how can i extract or copy the transitions.ini file that you're using on the plastic theme packs? i cd to all plastic theme folders but cant find it, or is it in the theme customizer app?

thanks

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by gabby131 View Post
yo d-iivil!

how can i extract or copy the transitions.ini file that you're using on the plastic theme packs? i cd to all plastic theme folders but cant find it, or is it in the theme customizer app?

thanks
It's in Theme Customizer:
/opt/theme-customizer/transitions.ini

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
It's in Theme Customizer:
/opt/theme-customizer/transitions.ini
thanks.....got that one,

another thing im having a problem on the Plastic Dark Blue when I use the virtual keyboard. when i tap character, it does light up or change color, but the output is okay, just no sign if i really tapped the letter/number.

i did tweak some setting in theme customizer but i found out that there's nothing to do with the touch keyboard. rebooting device and reinstalling theme did not help. any advise for me please?

thanks.

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

Originally Posted by gabby131 View Post
thanks.....got that one,

another thing im having a problem on the Plastic Dark Blue when I use the virtual keyboard. when i tap character, it does light up or change color, but the output is okay, just no sign if i really tapped the letter/number.

i did tweak some setting in theme customizer but i found out that there's nothing to do with the touch keyboard. rebooting device and reinstalling theme did not help. any advise for me please?

thanks.
I've had that also sometimes. Can't really remember what fixed it (reboot, battery out or maybe I uninstalled some program). Some weird maemo -bug. Maybe try to adjust colors a bit or try with different font and see if it helps.

Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
I've had that also sometimes. Can't really remember what fixed it (reboot, battery out or maybe I uninstalled some program). Some weird maemo -bug. Maybe try to adjust colors a bit or try with different font and see if it helps.
ooops........got this one fixed, but no idea as well on what i did. my battery just dried out and replaced it with a fully charged one and it was okay after boot. thanks

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bangalore, India
I was unable to install Plastic theme with font-changer installed. After uninstalling, I was able to install. I didnt know that Theme customizer and PLastic theme are merged. Thanks d-iivil, awesome job!

Originally Posted by shrijith1 View Post
I was unable to install Plastic theme with font-changer installed. After uninstalling, I was able to install. I didnt know that Theme customizer and PLastic theme are merged. Thanks d-iivil, awesome job!
Yeah. I abandoned the Plastic Theme Setup and brought in the Theme Customizer since the latter does same job with more options.

And since Theme Customizer conflicts with Font Changer, it told you that you can't install Plastic Pack before uninstalling Font Changer

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Holland
Is it yet possible to create something like this:

Theme

and would it run under CSSU?

Originally Posted by Carlito View Post
Is it yet possible to create something like this:

Theme

and would it run under CSSU?