Active Topics

Happens to me too - especially if call is not answered.

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Alaska
Originally Posted by rebelnoob View Post
there is a problem in the media player widget after you pick up calls or cancel a call ..try that fix maybe it could help..
what fix exactly are you referring to? i have glitch happen regular and would like to find a way of resolving it. thanks in advance.

i experience similar - think it's related to Headphone Daemon I installed to stop music when headphones are unplugged.

Behaviour: unplug headphones, music player stops. receive incoming call. call ends or is missed. music player starts.

I presume there's a clash of logic between the stop/pause implemented by the headphone daemon and the stop/resume implemented by the call.

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki
So any fix for this? Happens quite often...

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
i use to have this kind of problem but now i know how to atleast fixed it on my phone....

i just remove media player widgets from my desktop or i just stop/clear media player playlist from media player...as long as you still have the playlist active on your media player/widgets this problem will come out every time you answer a call...

use (I think) nicolai's media player widget.