Closed Thread
Posts: 46 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by jerryfreak View Post
weird bug. when i type in names from the desktop to pull up contacts, it consistently skips the second letter

paul becomes pul
fred becomes fed
etc
You type to fast :-)
just type the first letter, wait for the contacts screen to pop-up and then type the rest.

I don't believe it's CSSU related.

Posts: 602 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Nantes, France
Fix my problem, switch my theme, keep icons and wallpaper. And now, CSSU is running fine.

Great!

Posts: 404 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dehradun,India
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Yeah restarting hildon-home fixed the system overloading but it's inconvenient to keep doing that all the time. I'm not using SD card swap either and i'm already set my default swapiness to 30. By default there will always be SWAP on eMMC, and I don't see how you are not using it?

Enlightening me if I'm wrong but I'm sure that you're wrong. Unless you created another swap memory on SD Card.
just using swap on sdcard.
I have turned off swap on emmc.

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
I wonder if it's possible to map the keys for zooming the desktop to

FN + Vol(+/-)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NightShift79 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
You can press CTRL+SHIFT+blue arrow + L (yes, I know, 4 keys is a lot) to force a rotation of anything, including the desktop (it's temporary and is removed when changing windows, thanks to thp for pointing it out), so it can be done, it just needs time.

BTW, would anyone have a problem with this? (it requires a patched hildon-desktop, so will require the CSSU)

(This being orientation lock)
yup dude i have one problem when the orientation is locked .
i cant see the reject button .
Attached Images

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
I got no Widget other than Media player, This problem is an old problem. It has been and always been there. If your device is on more than 2 days it will be start to playing up. Hildon-home starts to spike up the use of CPU and RAM and at some point it crashed the device as well.

I don't think you're the only one who never notice this symptom. Since 99.99% of all N900 users experienced it.
Put me in the elite .01%

Edit: Sorry, I just realized that I reboot to change batteries so I wouldn't qualify for this bug.

Last edited by geneven; 2011-03-17 at 19:15. Reason: r

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
bug or feature:
while having OMWheater widget on my desktop and all the force rotation option in the configuration app enabled,the specific desktop with this widget on it, autorotates.

Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
Use my CSSU Transitions Tuner instead. It will add missing fields into your transitions.ini if they are not present when saving settings. You won't loose your customizations in your transitions.ini and no need for manual copy-paste hazzling.
Great, that worked! Thanks!

I just wondered if the CSSU is running out of steam as after the first few fantastic updates there doesn't seem to have been many updates of any substance for a while?

This thread now just seems to be used by posters blaming the CSSU updates for any problem they have with thier phones.

I will get my tin hat!

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ BONDY, FRANCE
Good update but two bugs detected :
- The camera turn in portrait mode to and impossible to wath everything on screen
- 2 culomns & 1 culomn taks made a slimest taskbar : impossible to have battery level and 3G data connexion status.

So, it's the best N900 update! ;-)

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade