Notices

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by ShaolinMilk View Post
I just did what you told me to and it said "could not replace symlink: Invalid cross-device link".
Yes, that's normal. Now reboot and reinstall the original theme you wanted to use.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Is there anything we can do about Conversations Inbox Widget's and E-mail Widget's opacity? Theme Customizer doesn't seem to work with those.

Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
Yes, that's normal. Now reboot and reinstall the original theme you wanted to use.
Hi,

Thanks for the help! I did that and it worked.

Does this wok or N800? I tried to install and there were like 6 or eight dependecies for packages I don't have like libqt packages and tar something was the last one, so do you have links/hints as to where I can get all of those dependencies or is it not compatible with n800 OS2008 43-7?
Thanks!

Originally Posted by eldiablo View Post
Does this wok or N800? I tried to install and there were like 6 or eight dependecies for packages I don't have like libqt packages and tar something was the last one, so do you have links/hints as to where I can get all of those dependencies or is it not compatible with n800 OS2008 43-7?
Thanks!
Noup. Only N900. It has so many Fremantle specified code inside that it would require complete rewrite to get it working with N800.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but here we go. Whenever I go to the Control panel and select the Theme Customizer in portrait it refuses to start. If I turn it to landscape the TC starts just fine.

Yes, this time I'm running the latest one from -Developer, 0.9-76.

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Russia
Nice stuff!

Originally Posted by rantom View Post
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but here we go. Whenever I go to the Control panel and select the Theme Customizer in portrait it refuses to start. If I turn it to landscape the TC starts just fine.

Yes, this time I'm running the latest one from -Developer, 0.9-76.
It's a bug in Qt (every Qt app segfaults if it's started when hildon is in portait mode). Nothing I can do about it

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
It's a bug in Qt (every Qt app segfaults if it's started when hildon is in portait mode). Nothing I can do about it
Is it this bug, that MohammadAG has fixed?

EDIT: Well, it seems to be it, since I installed it (going to re-flash the device anyways soon so I don't really care) and ta-dah! It worked.

Last edited by rantom; 2011-03-24 at 18:24.

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
Commented lines are wiped before saving new values because Qt cannot handle writing into .ini file well. It shouldn't remove anything else than lines starting with # character.

I can easily add the acceleration rate values to be adjustable.
Please do it.