Originally Posted by sanros View Post
i think may be you are typing wrong command
correct command is type in xterm:-> sh AudioBoost.sh
(correct me if i am wrong)
Even without the / it doesn't work

I used
Code:
x-maemo.wb_meq = "false"
to disable the extra-extra bass on ihfandlineout.parameters, and it responds much better now. Less muddy, better bass handling by my in-ear headphones. Works like a charm! However, I'm still fiddling with the volume settings. How do I lower the minimum level by quite a large number?

EDIT: replaced the AudioBoost lineout.parameters by lineout.parameters from Restore folder. After that, changed most settings back to AudioBoost settings, except for volume control. Sounds great, volume is able to go lower now again. Still, great punch on the bass!

Last edited by BertvanDorp; 2011-03-29 at 01:14.

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2010 @ Wakefield, UK
Thank you. Very useful. I was annoyed by the phone speaker for quite a while now. Hope this improves the volume when speaking to people.

I love this script AudioBoost; my N900 work fine; audio is fine, many thanks Savage for this

Last edited by racinfo; 2011-03-31 at 07:14.

AudioBoost is like playing a little with a hidden equalizer, right ? cause theres something not right in the sound..like whos playing with the equalizer didn't do that right. I listen to rock and some trance songs with my headphones and in rock songs the treble is just too high which also messes up the trance songs..i may be wrong but thats my experience.
also when i applied Removeaudio.sh it didn't return to normal, the sound was a little low

too bad Xarchiver does not extract folders out of the archive

manually created them, installed script fine. Now to test if it works.

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by killerdemon View Post
too bad Xarchiver does not extract folders out of the archive.
Yes it does. Just put checkmark to the corresponding option @ extract window...

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

YAYAY ! you finally increased the ear piece volume..m so fckin happy

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Germany
Since I applied your patch, the sound I record with "Recorder" is very bad (crackling noises). I tried removing the patch, but nothing happened - neither the microphone quality was back to normal, nor the media player quality (which I noticed when I was surprised by the good bass quality).

I didn't restart the device yet, but I don't think that could be a solution since the script already restarts pulseaudio.

Any ideas on this?

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
i would also like how to remove this.the command doesnt work.The audio is loud and distorted in my opinion after 80 percent volume.

Tags
louder volume