Notices

Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
I think the built-in backup application does this. If u backup your software list, on restoring it automatically re-installs everything on the list.
I can not personnally see the logic of having to download all my apps once again from the repo's and ovi etc and I think last time I did a re-flash it was something like a 170 separate apps to download. It is just as well I have a fast wi-fi connection plus unlimited downloads or otherwise I might of thrown the phone away!! You also have to restore the apps etc back to your own settings plus lose all your angry bird's high scores.

Surely a straight forward back up system even to a SD card or to a sperate computer hard drive would be a better option?

The Following User Says Thank You to droitwichgas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 458 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Holland
voice changer

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by droitwichgas View Post
I can not personnally see the logic of having to download all my apps once again from the repo's and ovi etc and I think last time I did a re-flash it was something like a 170 separate apps to download. It is just as well I have a fast wi-fi connection plus unlimited downloads or otherwise I might of thrown the phone away!! You also have to restore the apps etc back to your own settings plus lose all your angry bird's high scores.

Surely a straight forward back up system even to a SD card or to a sperate computer hard drive would be a better option?
Backupmenu does a complete system backup (not the SD card, but you can manually do that easily).

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lower Saxony
A pdf reader with an option to manually choose any zoom level not just a few preset zoom levels, and more importantly: text reflow (like Quickoffice's Acrobat Reader for Symbian).
Would be awesome if someone could add those features to evince.

@ivgalez
What's your problem with comix. I love it. If you play a bit with the settings it's awesome.

The Following User Says Thank You to casketizer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by casketizer View Post
@ivgalez
What's your problem with comix. I love it. If you play a bit with the settings it's awesome.
Last time I tried it crashed frequently, but I will give another try.

The Following User Says Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
For me, I can't even run comix now. It used to work but one fine morning, it stopped running. No amount of reflash/reinstall/reboot is fixing it. Also the developer seems to be awol, so I tried contacting the cbrpager developer. he has promised improvements.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Accra Ghana
Originally Posted by cipper View Post
Just 1 thing: CONTACTS SYNCHRONIZATION OTHER THAN THAT CRAP OF MFE

possibly qt-based (kde friendly )
I wish I could say thanks more than once!

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Accra Ghana
Gwibber, and the ability to plug into the Maemo notification system...that is all I want.

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lower Saxony
@ivgalez & ejazmudar

I use comix daily and never had problems with it.
cbrpager is not bad either but i prefer comix.

Originally Posted by ysss View Post
*reading thru past comments*

I'd say let 3G video die its slow and painful death.

No new smartphone platform supports it. It's already a thing of the past.
What?! is this actually true?

Tags
applications, coding, competition, ideas, nokia n900