Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
It doesn't apply. When you learn to read, take another look at his message. The way I read it, he had a problem and asked if anyone had a suggestion. Isn't that what we do here?
No - we use the search feature.

And, incidentally, I can read thanks

[edit]
Oh, and Olda - sorry your post has been dragged down to this level. No offense intended - it's just it can be frustrating to see people asking questions which are very easily solved with a bit of looking.

Last edited by jedi; 2011-03-22 at 21:08.

I'm sorry I really didn't want to frustrate anyone with my simple question

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olda For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Olda View Post
Hello,
I've just update “Opera Mobile 10 for Nokia N900” to “Opera Mobile 11 for Maemo (beta)” using Application manager. Since now, Opera 11 starts with black window and stuck. I have tried to uninstall Opera 11 and reinstall it again, but without any success.
Any suggestion?
me too.help.......

I've been trying Opera 11 since last night, it makes a nice alternative browser

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
Originally Posted by jedi View Post
No - we use the search feature.

And, incidentally, I can read thanks

[edit]
Oh, and Olda - sorry your post has been dragged down to this level. No offense intended - it's just it can be frustrating to see people asking questions which are very easily solved with a bit of looking.
Something like this???

Hello,
I've just update “Opera Mobile 10 for Nokia N900” to “Opera Mobile 11 for Maemo (beta)” using Application manager. Since now, Opera 11 starts with black window and stuck. I have tried to uninstall Opera 11 and reinstall it again, but without any success.
Any suggestion?

me too.help.......
:cheers:

Posts: 542 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ 52 N, 6 E
Try to remove (or rename) /home/user/.opera and reinstall.

I installed Opera 11 beta 7 as well via the Application Manager on my N810. No problems, but only a few differneces.
The html5test.com site scores 193, the onscreen keyboard works now in input fields, but the URL can be entered only by the opera keyboard.
What still is a bug is that when entering http://localhost/blabla.... ( I have lighttpd running) still requires an internet connection. Other browsers (MicroB and Tear) do not require an internet connection in localhost..