Notices

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Bosnia /Sarajevo
NEW UPDATE

@divan
thanx for update,now is 38 games on the list
thanx so much

Last edited by sada11; 2011-04-02 at 19:24.

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Bosnia /Sarajevo
@divan

sorry
cant install boot angry birds because is the same name of the icon, I think?

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 543 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Kiev, Ukraine
cant install boot angry birds because is the same name of the icon, I think?
I didn't check angry birds both versions, just copied ini files from this thread. Will check asap.

So, in this update:
- using alternate libsdlpre (jflatt's version) - multitouch keyboard mapping should work now.
- added tracker autoreconfigure (DataDir now removed from WatchDirectories). It will require tracker restart (programm will ask for it and restart tracker automatically)
- added new games and translations.
- removed 'Go to Game Website' button. added note about .ipk files.
- changed unpacking command, removed dependency from binutils.

I will probably will be unavailable next week, but the work is going and I will read all suggestions and reports.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to divan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 100 | Thanked: 543 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Kiev, Ukraine
Note, if you want to get multiouch remapping working - you need to reinstall those games or launch them from Manager, and not from desktop launcher previously installed.

The Following User Says Thank You to divan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 122 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by divan View Post
- added new games and translations.
not a big deal for me but info about "Settlers" is in russian or something

thx again for your hard work

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Greece - Cyprus
Did anyone try install Driver after the UPDATE?

I updated wgames. I started Earthworm Jim from manager, keyboard mapping still didn't work. I'm using Finnish locale if that has something to do with it. I decided to uninstall EJ, got some script errors at part 4 of uninstalling. I got some script errors also when I installed the EJ earlier. I tried to reinstall the game after uninstallation. It just gets stuck at part 4 of installing: unpacking folders (this may take a while). I have waited for couple of hours with no change. I tried uninstalling wgames and deleting folders MyDocs/Games and user/Games and then again starting over the reinstalling. No help, it gets stuck at part 4 - unpacking folders... =/

Posts: 122 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by divan View Post
I will probably will be unavailable next week, but the work is going and I will read all suggestions and reports.
i have an idear... now that the support list is gettin longer and longer... i think it woud be a nice feture if we coud set it to only show installed games on the list.

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by infected69 View Post
i have an idear... now that the support list is gettin longer and longer... i think it woud be a nice feture if we coud set it to only show installed games on the list.
I don't think it is a good one. Cause this way we won't be able to see which games are supporrted. And a lot of guys will be asking this here on TMO, which is not a good thing. don't you think?

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ indonesia
if I suggest u to make wgames similiar to ngage application.
what I mean is . I had installed most of games under 10 gb optify manually and using deb package of course.
so why u dont put execution file manually for anyone who installed first befor this application released.
e.g I put mygame under /homeavuser/game so u can add execution file such as /home/user/game/com.ea.nfsuc.app/nfsuc
and one more suggestion to make it similiar to ngage while first open application u can see list if game installed of course click it will start the game scroll to right it will change to manage game (delete and install )and save

Tags
easy to manage, games, lame idea, preenv, runs crappy