Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Chicago
Does anyone know of a way to add spellcheck capabilities to Documents To Go (a plugin to MStarDict for example)? I do have OpenOffice running on my N900, but OO is not particularly finger friendly and I have not overclocked the N900 (so OO runs like a three-legged cow).

Adding spellcheck capabilities to the the Modest e-mail application is also desired.....

Posts: 459 | Thanked: 669 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ The DMV
Originally Posted by geobueck View Post
reinstall of docs to to premium trial 2 fails as well...

is it possible to solve this via x-term?
There should be a link in the e-mail confirmation of your original order, in case you need to re-download. That link appears to be tied to your original registration ID.

Once downloaded, any updates should appear in the application manager, if you have the OVI repostory enabled.

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by klinglerware View Post
There should be a link in the e-mail confirmation of your original order, in case you need to re-download. That link appears to be tied to your original registration ID.

Once downloaded, any updates should appear in the application manager, if you have the OVI repostory enabled.
the ovi repository is enabled, the update was announced,

but

the download/update failed...

no way to get this working??

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ The Hague
Yesterday I looked on the Dataviz site for an update to the USD 9,95 viewer edition version 1. To my happy surprise they let me update to the full viewer edition at NO CHARGE. Check it out!

Sorry to grave gid this, but has Dataviz Document to Go ever been on a promotional offer? Just wondering if it's any good and if it's worth buying now, or waiting for some sale?

kcfischer, did you just go through the website with your serial key for the upgrade and get presented with a free upgrade option?

Thanks.

Hi everybody

I would like to know if i am the only one to have an "unknown error" eacht time i try to open an office file (doc, xls, ppt) directly from the File Manager?

Is i launch Word To go, sheet to go or slideshow to go first and then i click on "open" , it works!

Need help

Thanks

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
the whole phone is a joke

Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by Panayotis689 View Post
Hi everybody

I would like to know if i am the only one to have an "unknown error" eacht time i try to open an office file (doc, xls, ppt) directly from the File Manager?

Is i launch Word To go, sheet to go or slideshow to go first and then i click on "open" , it works!

Need help

Thanks
Maybe you got some languespecific chars in the folderpath.
For example if I open a .doc residing in /home/user/MyDocs/.documents/Möten/
I get Unknown Error. You notice the "ö" in the path.

Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by nuknuk View Post
the whole phone is a joke
DataViz is a joke, selling crappy software.