Notices

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Finland
Originally Posted by mrp View Post
does not help. any other suggestions?
Id really like to test the new qml-version. are there some qml-packages I should install first?

Originally Posted by Helmuth View Post
As suggested by Marxian in the old thread I will ask here again:

Marxian, is support for vimeo.com possible? Are there a plan to include it?

I wan't to watch a 30 minute video on the go (train). And it would be great to download it before at home using my w-lan.
This app is stunning :-) and vimeo support would be awesome. dont know how many times i get sent vimeo videos and i cant watch them until i get to a pc.
keep up the great work!!

For your information:
I had to do:
apt-get install libqt4-declarative
becouse this was for some reason missing on my device. Maybe add it to dependecies?

The Following User Says Thank You to Veda88 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 356 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Veda88 View Post
For your information:
I had to do:
apt-get install libqt4-declarative
becouse this was for some reason missing on my device. Maybe add it to dependecies?
ok, me too managed to get qml-version strt after installing dpg-file. apt-get did not help

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
Marxian, I have a qestion for you, how hard really is it to get plugins to work ot make them work for video sites, the reason i ask is i would really love to get this site to work

www.pokertube.com

Im not sure how much time it would take or how much i would need to donate for you to get it working, but any ideas would be much appreciated.

Posts: 257 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney, Australia
I'm still using the py version as my subs and favorites etc still won't load in the qml version for some reason. The video thumbnails don't appear in the qml version for me either.

Maybe I should uninstall and reinstall.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Subscriptions dont work for me either. I assumed this was an error Marxian was working on? if not then I need to ensure my right credentials are entered in the Account info or try something else?

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by afaq View Post
Subscriptions dont work for me either. I assumed this was an error Marxian was working on? if not then I need to ensure my right credentials are entered in the Account info or try something else?
Are you able to view your playlists or perform any actions that require authentication (add comments or like/dislike videos)? If so, then it is not an authentication problem. I am unable to view my subscriptions and playlists when testing on the desktop, so it may be an issue with a missing library or similar.

Try running cuteTube from the xterm:

Code:
run-standalone.sh /opt/usr/bin/qmltube
You can ignore any warnings about QNetworkConfigurationPrivatePointer. This is a known issue with QML.

My website

GitHub

Last edited by marxian; 2011-04-08 at 15:15.

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 23 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Finland
Hi and thank you for the great and beautiful application-

I too have this problem with my subscriptions. The authentication seems to be ok.

I can see my uploads, favorites and playlists but not my subscriptions. I tried it by starting from xterm and only one warning to the console.

"Unsupported date format character at 1 (%-s.%-m.)"

However. I noticed that when i click on the other buttons on "My channel" I can see the "Loading" text appear on the top. But not on the Subscriptions.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
marxian any ideas on my post above cheers

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube