Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 136 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Greece
Originally Posted by jedi View Post
Why is this thread still here?
Because not each and everyone in this forum has yet the distinct pleasure of wasting his own personal time in the pursuit of flash 10.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evan For This Useful Post:
Don't be so negative. Not everyone follows every single post in every single thread. Posting news separately can sometimes be a good idea to stop it getting lost among a million other posts.

ok, on this occasion it turned out to be something that wasn't what people hoped, but maybe the next time someone will find the magic flash10 bullet, but because they are scared of a ton of negative comments they wont post the information.
The OP thought they had found something that was overlooked and it seemed to work for them, so why shouldn't they try and spread the word. All that is needed is to gently point out that it could be the same as already tested, no need to see how many points you can score at a slanging match.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyllerbuzcut For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Originally Posted by kyllerbuzcut View Post
Don't be so negative. Not everyone follows every single post in every single thread. Posting news separately can sometimes be a good idea to stop it getting lost among a million other posts.

ok, on this occasion it turned out to be something that wasn't what people hoped, but maybe the next time someone will find the magic flash10 bullet, but because they are scared of a ton of negative comments they wont post the information.
The OP thought they had found something that was overlooked and it seemed to work for them, so why shouldn't they try and spread the word. All that is needed is to gently point out that it could be the same as already tested, no need to see how many points you can score at a slanging match.
The subject of Flash 10 has been done to death, and this is not news. If you really think you've found the holy grail (as some peeps here see it) of Flash 10 for Maemo, then just do 5 mins of checking first.

It even does a search for you when you enter a new post topic!

Ever wonder why threads get merged?

Originally Posted by kyllerbuzcut View Post

I agree with you 100%, I don't know about this before - just now get to know... Thanks for post !!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sudarsan_avs For This Useful Post:
I have renewed the previous post of my in this thread.Along with the link.

Last edited by shardul; 2011-04-09 at 15:20.

Does this one works for you guys also, I want to know.

I wonder when we're going to get the first ,arm.m5.elop.flash.trojan, or something like that...

The Following User Says Thank You to number41 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by shardul View Post
Hey!! guys got a real flash player 10 and this one is really working, Yes it is working, I am giving you the source also:http://www.myn900.com/update-flash-9...sh-10-version/

I have tested it on my N900 and my friends N900.
Really you should give it a try.
doesn't work! can't play any popcap online games

Originally Posted by shardul View Post
Hey!! guys got a real flash player 10 and this one is really working, Yes it is working, I am giving you the source also:http://www.myn900.com/update-flash-9...sh-10-version/

I have tested it on my N900 and my friends N900.
Really you should give it a try.
It works for me too , but I still can not play facebook games .

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
Il wait till more people test it i dont belive its real

Closed Thread

Tags
bada rox, flash 20, jog on, just shoot me, move along, nothing to see, rhymeslikedimes, thanklover, willneverhappen