Active Topics

Posts: 145 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Finland
maybe it's your operator who is having the issues? u should check their website or call their customer service and ask if the problem is at their end and not in your phone?

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ United Kingdom
Have you tried reflashing again? It's possible that the image was not written properly.

MIne is usually on 2g, it switches to 2g when I use net functions

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ indonesia
Originally Posted by KetkuFIN View Post
maybe it's your operator who is having the issues? u should check their website or call their customer service and ask if the problem is at their end and not in your phone?
I've been asked to customer service and I tried using my friend N900 signal 3G simcard and the results I have no problem, but when you move the sim card into my N900, the 3G signal disappears?

Originally Posted by Chrisboff View Post
Have you tried reflashing again? It's possible that the image was not written properly.
I've tried it before and no problems, but last I do reflashing with the same image file, the 3G signal disappeared suddenly, there is only 2.5G signal? Is there any wrong in me to do reflashing??

Last edited by pedrocoba; 2011-04-10 at 14:41.

Hi all
I just wanted to announce that my problems with the signal and has a simcard clasik work.i just use tricks to prop simcard with strips of paper under Battre and the result is quite good.
Now my simcard back to work and my 3G signal again.

Thanks for your help all.of you can give another solution about this, I would greatly appreciate it

I had this same problem - you have not recently removed your casing have you?

I put mine back together and it seemed to come back on - worth a go.

Yeah and it seems right now I do not have to prop.work well

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ India
The global firmware gives unexpected results.
In India global firmware does not even recognize my sim card

Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by pedrocoba View Post
Hi all
I just wanted to announce that my problems with the signal and has a simcard clasik work.i just use tricks to prop simcard with strips of paper under Battre and the result is quite good.
Now my simcard back to work and my 3G signal again.

Thanks for your help all.of you can give another solution about this, I would greatly appreciate it
The 3G signal would lose when the sim was not fitting well in the socket? That's very interesting. I'll bookmark it and refer that to similar case in the future. ^^

Indeed there must be a proper solution to this problem and later