Active Topics

I have just reflashed my N900 and the first thing i wanna do is to install the CSSU.
So i clicked on install on this page: http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_SSU/
The App. Manager add the repository successfully and then when it comes to install the Community SSU Enabler i get the following error:
unable to install 'community ssu enabler' installation file corrupted

Has anyone faced this before? How to resolve it?

Your input is really appreciated.

Regards
Waddah

i installed it using "apt-get install mp-fremantle-community-pr" instead.. looks like the installation file is really corrupted under the app manager!!

can anyone confirm the same?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wshamroukh For This Useful Post:
I've been tryin to run the cssu apt, bt each time i click on it, it gives me an error message CSSU NOT INSTALLED. Tried get-apt update & get-apt install mp-fremantle-pr. it says not found...... can anybody pls help? thnx.

over 3G or wifi?

Originally Posted by wshamroukh View Post
i installed it using "apt-get install mp-fremantle-community-pr" instead.. looks like the installation file is really corrupted under the app manager!!

worked for me! thank you very much

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
i installed cssu yesterday via app manager over wifi and it went ok, no problems

Last edited by corduroysack; 2011-04-16 at 11:50.

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
Originally Posted by dewsoetz2010 View Post
I've been tryin to run the cssu apt, bt each time i click on it, it gives me an error message CSSU NOT INSTALLED. Tried get-apt update & get-apt install mp-fremantle-pr. it says not found...... can anybody pls help? thnx.
sorry for stupid question but have you got cssu repo added?

http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_SSU

Last edited by corduroysack; 2011-04-16 at 11:49.

Originally Posted by wshamroukh View Post

I get the same community-ssu-enabler cannot be installed, file is corrupted issue. Same issue for both App Manager and via apt-get. Apt-get I can install mp-fremantle-community-pr, but the cssu enabler will not install/download properly. Tried apt-get -f update, --fix-missing, no help.

any solution to this issue? i have it as well. flash... back up restore...no luck. thought it was the back up flashed again..didnt install back up. same thing.

same issue for me too, any help pls...!!!