Active Topics

Notices

could you please update an option for a custom tone like a beep or vibrate instaed of the siren when a pomodoro is finished. Thanks!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to di1in For This Useful Post:
Posts: 93 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Germany
Just installed it and finished my first 4 pomodoros. I guess I'll test it the rest of the week as well. Most ideas (editing) and change requests (vibration) have already a ticket.

So there's nothing left for me to do besides saying thanks a lot for this great program!

icke.

The Following User Says Thank You to icke For This Useful Post:
Thank you(kiitos!) Sakari very much for this great app. I use it daily and couldnīt imagine managing my days without it anymore.

Iīm using it with qtdone and I must say that they work very well together, in qtd you just select a task and ctrl-a ctrl-c, switch (ctrl-backspace)to pomodoro hit add ctrl-v and start your pomodoro, works like a charm. If the world were to be perfect, in qtd there would be a button which would take you to pomodoros add new task view, where you could just estimate your number of pomodoros and hit done, but as I already mentioned it already works almost perfectly(as long as my ctrl button can stand all the copy pasteing).

Are you still developing and planning any future updates for this? Iīd also like to see the already mentioned break timer and the ability to change the sound implemented in the next possible update.

Thank you once more for the great app, it has literally changed my life.

The Following User Says Thank You to ommike For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Finland
Thanks for the feedback, it's nice to hear that the app has been useful for you. I'll try to find the time to implement some of the tickets [1] in (hopefully the beginning of) March.

[1] http://shyoty.com/trac/pomodoro/milestone/0.3

Hi everyone

It took a bit longer than I had planned to find the time to do the upgrade, but finally today I promoted the Pomodoro 0.3.0 time management utlity to extras-testing.

In this new version
  • tasks that have not been completed yet can be edited (doubleclick on a task),
  • a custom .wav or .mp3 can be used as an alarm tone (change via menu),
  • the daily autoremoval of completed tasks has been changed to a menu item "Remove completed" which removes all the completed tasks at once, explicitly when you want it to happen.

In addition to the new features, the following bugs have been fixed
  • application icon not visible after installation without reboot,
  • no version information in About.

Feel free to try out the new features and give it a thumbs up if you like it!

Sakari

Last edited by sakari; 2011-04-27 at 16:12.

The Following User Says Thank You to sakari For This Useful Post:
Thanks for the votes the new version has already received, but I'd like to see at least 3 persons more testing and hopefully voting on the version 0.3.0-2 so that it could be moved from extras-testing to extras.

Sakari

Pomodoro 0.3.0-2 with the new features is now available in the Extras repository, thanks for the testing & voting support guys!

Sakari