Active Topics

Posts: 295 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Originally Posted by shaddam View Post
get a contract, thats probably cheaper then what your on now, and use it as second phone to your n900 ^^

gav
i was thinkin that but i have second phone (work bb) which i actually use as primary phone for calls, text etc

its just this battle between shiny shiny and being financially wise lol

Originally Posted by nathaneous View Post
i was thinkin that but i have second phone (work bb) which i actually use as primary phone for calls, text etc

its just this battle between shiny shiny and being financially wise lol
ahh i see!, hmm very hard then =/

gav

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 140 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bristol, UK
Upgrade, yes. But this isn't it.

Well if it's as shiny as the sun go for it! Else stick with n900

turns out phone won't arrive till monday now! trusty vodafone and their over promise under deliever policy

gives me a few more days to maul over decision, but likely to stick with n900 on pay as you go.
there isnt a phone on the market that beats it...thats the problem

Posts: 423 | Thanked: 486 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, England
I think you should ignore your girlfriend and keep the phone, not because it is better just because she says you shouldn't! If you do as she says now you're making a rod for your back for when you marry her :-)

Anyway, got to go as I'm getting married in 12 weeks and my GF has given me lots of jobs to do today - if i'm not finished when she gets home i'm in trouble!!

Originally Posted by Dancairo View Post
I think you should ignore your girlfriend and keep the phone, not because it is better just because she says you shouldn't! If you do as she says now you're making a rod for your back for when you marry her :-)

Anyway, got to go as I'm getting married in 12 weeks and my GF has given me lots of jobs to do today - if i'm not finished when she gets home i'm in trouble!!
Haha let me know how that works out for you after 12weeks

Recieved the new phone this morning

Tempted to open it, but have decided against it and have now put it on ebay for sale.

If i can make £300 (after fees are paid etc) then that would do me for a new washing machine and tumble dryer

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=160575311914

Tags
glad i'm me, hahaha