Hi,

I have been in contact with the development team of the PingChat! app. I have been trying to get them to build a Qt version of their app which would allow us N900 users the app on Maemo as well as MeeGo and eve any Symbian users.

They have asked for the emals for ANY developers who would be interested in helping create this app in Qt.

Could you please pm me your emails if your a developer and would be interested in this

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
The team behind LiveProfile is looking for Qt developers for their app as well. http://www.liveprofile.com/

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Well, the only thing we still miss is WhatsApp... and that is the most used "ping" app...

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ holland
wow hope soon we will see all the ping appS

keep the good work

Well it seems WhatsApp aren't interested if I remember correctly. They replied to one of the TMO users saying they werent planning on any Meego/Maemo/Symbian version for now or the near future

But PingChat! seem very keen so if anyone wants to develop or help out please let me know

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 328 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Venezuela
[QUOTE=godofwar424;989728]Well it seems WhatsApp aren't interested if I remember correctly. They replied to one of the TMO users saying they werent planning on any Meego/Maemo/Symbian version for now or the near future

Actually Whatsapp does have a version for symbian v3 and v5 that they update regularly and provide support for, it's maemo that they don't seem keen on, however, they do seem interested in a Qt version for whatsapp, according to what i've read somewhere on this forum.

I myself have contacted whatsapp on several occasions (with no positive feedback) as well as Cnectd (who have shown interest), but i'm not a developer unfortunately

i would love an app like whatsapp to be on my N900 .. that would be just awesome .. but unfortunately there isnt..
but there is an app which is kinda similar to whatsapp .. (which is live profile) .. and actually they are about to finish the N900 version soon as they say
here is the thread
http://getsatisfaction.com/liveprofi...r_nokia_n900_i

But they think that the n900 use Symbian

http://getsatisfaction.com/liveprofi..._on_nokia_n900

Hope has forsaken these lands!!