Closed Thread
Posts: 345 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Reunion Island
Originally Posted by kinggo View Post
And what's wrong with tapping the X which is already there
Some requests are really beyond me. Am I really that old or what?
sometimes it's too little... and it's quite hard to close the app lol

and still... i want an answer for my previous question please

PC :
MSi K9N2 Diamond, AMD Phenom 9950 BE @ 3.2ghz, 2x2GO DDR2 G.Skill Extreme Pi Black PC8500, Sapphire ATi Radeon HD 4890 Vapor-X, Hitachi 1To sata II

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Al Quds, Isawiya
ok found it thank you
my ideas for the next release
fix search bar in contacts so searching the contacts can be done via virtual keyboard.
thank you community!!!!

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Update hangs, what to do? This has been working fine til now.

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 618 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
It would be nice, if the phone wouldn't go from portrait mode to landscape mode when I put it on table. Some applications like OMP and Opera have this.

The Following User Says Thank You to laasonen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
my lockslider will not rotate into potrait mode :/

Last edited by robin92; 2011-04-23 at 07:58.

Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
maybe, i know i'm one the youngest users here, i'm even younger than MohamadAG .
actually this is faster when you get used to it, the x is too small, and not only faster, way way awesomier, i mean they didn't use the x in webos for a reason
well, yes, I'm definetelly to old. Last couple of days I'm fighting with unity and gnome3 and keep asking myself why did the productivity of the system dropped so low on the priority list of developers.

Anyway, I never missed to close something with X. Not even with 7-8 opened apps.

maybe, i know i'm one the youngest users here, i'm even younger than MohamadAG .
actually this is faster when you get used to it, the x is too small, and not only faster, way way awesomier, i mean they didn't use the x in webos for a reason
one of the youngest here ? how old are you ? x) i'm 17

and I agree with your point of view btw ^^

PC :
MSi K9N2 Diamond, AMD Phenom 9950 BE @ 3.2ghz, 2x2GO DDR2 G.Skill Extreme Pi Black PC8500, Sapphire ATi Radeon HD 4890 Vapor-X, Hitachi 1To sata II

The Following User Says Thank You to titi974 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by titi974 View Post
one of the youngest here ? how old are you ? x) i'm 17

and I agree with your point of view btw ^^
haha lol i can tell that your young from your user name (titi lol ) .
i'm 16, turning 17 next month .

and glad you agree with my point of view, MohamadAG should agree, he's 17 !!!!!! ( i know, he makes us feel stupid next to him )

haha lol i can tell that your young from your user name (titi lol ) .
i'm 16, turning 17 next month .

and glad you agree with my point of view, MohamadAG should agree, he's 17 !!!!!! ( i know, he makes us feel stupid next to him )
ahh dude ><' oh the titi thing is because of my real name (thibaud) because everyone nicknamed me with it lol
really he's that young ? wow, I wish I could get involved like him because i'm very interested in dev' but never really tried...

PC :

The Following User Says Thank You to titi974 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by titi974 View Post
ahh dude ><' oh the titi thing is because of my real name (thibaud) because everyone nicknamed me with it lol
really he's that young ? wow, I wish I could get involved like him because i'm very interested in dev' but never really tried...
same here, i just don't have the bloody time .
anyway i've got another idea that you and other users might love, its a new way to scroll down the apps menu, here it is :
take a look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzfxo...feature=relmfu do you see how the new desire s scrolls down at the first of the video ?? well this is basicly my request, so when scrolling down, at every scroll, the phone skeeps 3 apps, kind of like the iphone horizontal scrolling but vertically, that way you'll never see the same app repeating it self while scrolling, just another idea from hell....

The Following User Says Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade