Notices

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
@ effo

all those who are getting problem in scanning any wifi after installing faircrack (solved for me) .........

i just restart my device and it scanned fine my wifi also scanned in faircrack(after installing it did not scan immediately) so just a restart will do the job i think!

The Following User Says Thank You to nicholes For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by nicholes View Post
@ effo

all those who are getting problem in scanning any wifi after installing faircrack (solved for me) .........

i just restart my device and it scanned fine my wifi also scanned in faircrack(after installing it did not scan immediately) so just a restart will do the job i think!
alright man , credit goes to you

cheers .

I was wondering if this automatically loads the default driver after it closes itself? or do I have to run the unload.sh script?

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
I was wondering if this automatically loads the default driver after it closes itself? or do I have to run the unload.sh script?
if you cloced faircrack without disabling the monitor mode in the faircrack then the default wifi driver is still have been turn off...you need to disable it if you want to use your wifi back...

there 3 way to turn the wifi back....

1.disable the monitor mode in faircrack
2. using x-term type....

root
ifconfig wlan0 up

3.reboot your phone

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
am now having the problem of having of the authenticate button greyed out. so I tried to manually de authenticate the client using aireplay-ng but no luck. when I manually reconnect on the client it finds the handshake. weird?

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
am now having the problem of having of the authenticate button greyed out. so I tried to manually de authenticate the client using aireplay-ng but no luck. when I manually reconnect on the client it finds the handshake. weird?
if you try to crack WPA connection the you dont need to authenticate the connection...just press the capture button & waits for the handshake...after you got the handshake then you can try to decrypt the connection using john method...

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Dallas TX
Anyone got a good link for dictionary file we can use with john? I have an old 1Gb file, but i was wondering what are you all using? also I know this has probably been asked before, but what about rainbow list for bruteforce? is there any way to use them on n900

Thanks for the reply

Hey guys
when i try the command in x-term i get this error
sorry for my english
Attached Images

I know I have to wait for a client to connect but I can't wait so I want to manually de-authenticate every client so it will force them to reconnect meaning I get my handshake faster

hello friends follow the tutorial step by step but gives an error

cd MyDocs
/ MyDocs $ tar-xzvf wl1251-maemo-0.1.tar.gz
tar: can not open wl1251-maemo-0.1.tar.gz: No such file or directory

PLEASE HEEELLLLPP