Active Topics

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 509 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia
Originally Posted by Joseph.skb View Post
The (N900) size already defied beauty and sleekness that all other phones were competing on.
The N900 size was one of the big reasons I liked it. Solid, simple, black.
I hate all those thin phones, they feel like theyll snap in half.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azkay For This Useful Post:
I bought my n900 about 3 months ago -- way after all the hype had died down. I consider this to be one of the most amazing and capable phones I have ever owned -- just what I always wanted. So what if it isn't popular? If it were, there would only be too many *****s running around with a cellular device that, among others, even provides wireless packet injection capabilities. I mean - are you kidding me?

Among those who know (and those are all that count) this phone has already achieved cult status - and not for being an expensive toy for adults. It already has a spot reserved in the history books as perhaps the only truly open cell device to be sold to the public.

And as someone else here put it so well: years from now when you have finally moved on, you wil still be able to use this amazing device for *something* -- that's how versastile it

Right now I wouldn't trade this phone for 10 Iphone 5s if I could. Irrespective of public setiments regarding this phone, I consider it a wild success, beyond anything one might realistically have hoped for.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zszabo For This Useful Post:
zszabo: +1, I consider myself lucky every minute I use the N900.. And thankful I am not an iSheep..

The Following User Says Thank You to nos4A2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 168 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Madrid
Originally Posted by damnshock View Post
That's probably a misswriting (is that word correct?) . It's more like 543€ something like that

Regards

PS: just to make sure of that... I'll probably drop by on a shop and check it out.
There isn't misswriting. This morning I called and they said me that th price is 143€ xD

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bangalore, India
For this or any price, I would not mind to have 4-5 pieces....I am sure I can continue to use this phone for its versatility and the amazing support here....

It's too good to be true. Here is the right link. To see the price select Libre (under PVP).

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Scandinavia
lol, another of these kinda bloody threads. move on to igay products and cut the whinning if you want STATUS!

N900 - The greatest device in the world

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
The only thing that counts is this question:
Are you happy with your N900?
I know I am.

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Barcelona
Originally Posted by XiliX View Post
The only thing that counts is this question:
Are you happy with your N900?
I know I am.
I am so HAPPY with it that I'm worried I won't find a suitable replacement for it whenever it breakes (it's almost 20 months old already).

LG... hope you release a nice Meego phone...

The Following User Says Thank You to damnshock For This Useful Post:
Posts: 196 | Thanked: 224 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Africa
Originally Posted by ivyking View Post
143 € new ? that really great price ... on amazon n900 's price jumped over $500 !
It's no longer available as "Ships from and sold by Amazon", but by "WorldWide Distributors", so I think it is rather that Amazon themselves no longer have stock. Compare for example to the N8 on Amazon for $399 ...