Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by RafaelVlmendes View Post
Sorry.. i did away and write very fast. Else. I say other day about the Eyrie no work app for Nokia N9. When i push the find music while 40 sec or 1 min the app catch me a error " cant seach the music " same error the version 0.1 . I reflash my N9 and nothing.
I don;t think it's error, but it just can't find the song. database is small and the server it uses is opensource project. But we hope one day it would have mor songs than shazam and soundhound together and could detect on the fly as them.

Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
but always tells me something like "Sorry, we can not recognize the track bla bla.. "
I always get this message as well. it cannot identify any songs. none.. zero

Okay i wouldn't repeat 3rd time, as well as it was said few times also not by me. Just read why it doesn't recognize and if you don't like it, don't use it and by iphone with soundcloud instead. Why everyone feels so important to say what they think and don't like, but do not bother to read or to do something better, if they are so smart.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
Okay i wouldn't repeat 3rd time, as well as it was said few times also not by me. Just read why it doesn't recognize and if you don't like it, don't use it and by iphone with soundcloud instead. Why everyone feels so important to say what they think and don't like, but do not bother to read or to do something better, if they are so smart.
TBH, I just tried Californication by Red Hot Chilli Peppers 4 times and NOTHING was found.

I have also gone through the list on EchoNest's server and tried multiple michael jackson songs, all failed to be recognised

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
TBH, I just tried Californication by Red Hot Chilli Peppers 4 times and NOTHING was found.

I have also gone through the list on EchoNest's server and tried multiple michael jackson songs, all failed to be recognised
I didn't check the list, i just tried few songs from youtube, while putting headphones close to n9 (night here, didn't want to use speakers)
WAIDW?

we are giving feedback.

that's all. calm down please

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HELLASISGREECE For This Useful Post:
Posts: 266 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post

Could you (and anyone else who's actually checking against songs known to work for some others) provide more information on your general environment? e.g. How loud was the music? How close were you to the speakers? Were you moving the phone in your hand much? In which direction was the phone facing relative to the speakers?

Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to Elleo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Elleo View Post
Could you (and anyone else who's actually checking against songs known to work for some others) provide more information on your general environment? e.g. How loud was the music? How close were you to the speakers? Were you moving the phone in your hand much? In which direction was the phone facing relative to the speakers?

Thanks.
the same environment in which i use instinctiv on the N900 and shazam on the N8

Originally Posted by HELLASISGREECE View Post
the same environment in which i use instinctiv on the N900 and shazam on the N8
Let us turn on our mind readers..... Damn they are not invented yet.
It's not feedback, and it's not helpful, the attitude you talk to developer and about app is not really welcome in community forum.

You should understand that dev tries a lot d and make non-profitable for him app alone and not as company. So do respect him please use something more than sarcastic "nothing...zero".

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post: